Chapter 50 - Prick

No shade to Chan's parents, they're sweet as FUCK. I luv them and Chan as well, but it's plot so please don't throw hate at anyone.

It was yet another day in the Vortex dorms, all the boys were in a dog pile as everyone was shouting, they were bickering over what to eat.

"Gimbap!" Tae-woo shouted.

"No! We should order Galbi!" Kyung-jae shouted louder.

"We should get Bulgogi together!" Jun-seo shouted softly

"How about Japchae!" Min-kyu argued back.

Finally, Y/n had enough of all their chaos and stood up from the lowest part of the pile and threw them off of himself. Y/n dusted himself off and sighed heavily. "You all but the ingredients, I'll cook them all. But also buy some alcohol. We are gonna have a good Saturday Night." Y/n said with a smile as everyone on the floor cheered.

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I shook my head at their stupid tradition, this has been a part of every weekend. It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Lia. Her reaction was pretty normal, I just never really expected her to be that brutal with her delivery. I never really felt that hurt before, well, emotionally of course. With my family the situation was different, I liked my family, I just never felt like they even noticed my existence. Nor did they ever speak to me, unless I was winning at a competition, then they'd actually take note that I was their son. I spoke to Kyung-jae and, as per usual, he called me a love virgin and an idiot. I was crying my ass off until Sunday and then I got into thinking, if my crush would've told me she likes 4 other guys of course I'd be somewhat enraged and sad as well. I was just being the idiot I am and I just had to ruin that huh? Well, I said what I said. But I shouldn't really bother them anymore, they're idols, they have responsibilities and I am not one of them. Hopefully, I could move on but right now all I need is to piece myself together. I was hoping around basically, I was just trying to focus on my studies but the thought of her kept creeping up on me. I had nightmares of us in that living room doing the things we did, I always woke up in a cold sweat because of the mere visions. Last Saturday I was trying to get her out of my head, I went on a date with a classmate and she said I was really nice. Her and I were talking a lot and we still are, we're still trying to find time for a second date or something. She's nice but I really don't like her in that way, I feel like she's a long lost sister, not as a lover at all. But I don't have the guts nor balls to tell her that right now. I don't want to lead her on or anything but she's too nice and I don't want to break the girl's heart right now. On Monday I reached out to some old friends of mine, they said that they were going to a trip soon, and I offered my services and I told them I'd be free on next Monday. We're planning to get a couple hundred thousands after the trip, of course I was the only one going not to raise suspicion, but the other members knew. They knew I was going with our 7 old pals to rob some people who tried to scam my friends. And they tried to come with me but I told them I already was excused by JYP for a day off since I told him in advance that I'd be gone on Monday. Anyways the others left the dormatory and I went to the kitchen, I prepared every pan that I'd be using good thing our stove has 4 burners.

Narrator

Y/n prepared the dishes making sure that there would be enough to put the ingredients in. He then put on his apron and went to his shared bedroom. Y/n grabbed a box that contained black gloves and pulled out a pair of gloves. Y/n walked back to the kitchen and set the gloves down and walked to he living room. He sat down on the couch and grabbed his cellphone. He started texting his friends old gang members.

Myung-hyung
Y/n, we'll meet at the northern edge of Seoul, we'll pick you up from there.

Y/n
Sure, we're gonna be in a van or something? I gotta get a good gun this time or else.

Myung-hyung
Yeah, we got you an AUG A3 or if you want, we got a new stock of FN Scar-h

Y/n
Sounds exciting, I'll get the Scar. Better be ready Yung. I gotta get my share now.

Myung-hyung
Ofc Maknae. We love you, you'll always be the leader here you know?

Y/n
And I love you too hyung, stay safe and better not drink anymore or I'll shoot you.

Myung-hyung
Sure Maknae, don't play with girls now.

Y/n
Hahaha nice joke, luv u hyung.
Read

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. The knock was not too loud, it didn't seem like it was from one of the boys since they don't even knock, and it was too hard to be any of their Manager's knocks. Y/n cautiously put his phone in his pocket and walked to the door, hearing another set of knocks. Y/n waited until the third set of knocks and unlocked the door, twisting the door knob open. The door opened and there they stood. They wall had eyes on Y/n who had an eyebrow raised.

"Hey Y/n, we heard you guys were going to drink, Kyung-jae invited us over and we wanted to join the fun." Yeji said enthusiastically with a smile "Uh, noona. I don't know about that, I'm still going to cook the food and the others are going to be playing some games. I don't know if you guys can join this one." Y/n said trying to be as polite as he can. "Don't be a prick. Just let us drink." Lia said staring at Y/n who glanced at her "Don't tell me what to do." Y/n retorted and placed his gaze to the other girls. The other girls were holding food and other snacks "I'll help you cook, and the others can help ready the booze." Yeji said jumping a bit in anticipation, Y/n sighed heavily and grabbed his cellphone in his pocket "Okay, sit on the couch or something but Can you give me a second? I have to talk to an old friend and I'd like some privacy." Y/n said stepping aside and sighing as the girls walked inside. Y/n dialed numbers on his phone leaning on the countertop. The phone rung once and he pressed the phone against his ear. His voice could be heard from the living room

"Yeah. Get bags." Y/n said with an intense amount of authority in his voice, it was as if it was a command, hi voice stern yet deep "No, don't cut me off I was talking." Y/n said sternly as he kept talking on the phone "Yes. yes. No! Ugh, I'll deal with it tommorow. You better keep in line bitch." Y/n cussed into his phone, his voice laced with his eerily deep voice filled with authority, soon after he hung up. Y/n laid his phone on the counter top and leaned both his hands on the top of the counter, sighing heavily. "Fuck." Y/n cussed softly as he grabbed his phone storing it in his apron. Yet it was the start of another night. The sun had set already, stars beaming with light, the shimmering light the moon reflected had shone the dark lands. The beautiful and peaceful scenery outside cannot be more opposite of what the situation was inside the dormatory. Y/n ran his hand through his hair before he walked out of the kitchen with a hard sigh.

The front doors busted open and the boys were shouting about food and dancing along. Y/n shook his head and smiled at them.

To be continued...

May or be able to update for a bit, I picked up a stray kitten and it's malnourished and thirsty but I went to the vet it had no microchip or anything, I'm taking care of it right now. I'll do my best to update soon though.