Intro

Y/N Bang. The smaller brother of Bang Chan from Stray Kids, he was only a few years younger than Bang Chan. The child that went to Faroe Islands in Europe to study. He studied there until he was 7. He then moved to Korea at the age of 10, to try his luck like his older brother. He tried out for YG, that failed. Then SM, that also was a disaster. Then Big Hit, surprisingly, they rejected him. Soon after that he tried CUBE, also got turned down. He then turned to RBW. A miracle happened and he got accepted there, he was actually considered a prodigy in the industry after a few years of training, though only a few companies know of his existence. And that is where we will start.

Reminder, for people whom are new with Reader x People/Person:

Y/n means Your name
Y/fc means your favorite color
Y/n/n means your nickname
Y/e/c means your eye color

That's all the Y/random were going to be using.

Also this book will contain some NSFW stuff, smut and more. If you are 13 and below please save yourself. If you are kinky, stay, I like you.

Have a great Year everyone!

"If you are reading this from any other website than Wattpad you are very likely at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form then please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/soullessilhouette"