Chapter 24 - Jealousy

The boys had left the training room and walked together side by side as they all kept talking about debuting. They all agreed to use the stairs because the elevators were going to be packed again since it was still 12:00 in the afternoon and other idols and staffs were having their lunch. The boys had turned the corner when another group of people blocked the way. "Hi sunbaenim." The boys bowed their heads respectfully at the girls of TWICE "Hi, where are you guys heading?" Jihyo asked as they all greeted each other in respectful manners. Y/n had his eyes on one person that caught his eye, Tzuyu. Of course, the girl was gorgeous and had great personality, but something else caught Y/n's eyes. The way Tzuyu kept glancing at Y/n and looking away with a flushed face made him curious. Tzuyu kept glancing at Y/n's torso and looking away slowly growing a widespread blush across her face. Tzuyu then looked at Y/n's torso and met eyes with him, Y/n smiled at her and she looked away, her blush deepening. Y/n raised an eyebrow at her as the others discussed a few subjects, Tzuyu looked back at Y/n with a little smile, revealing her cute dimple that had decorated her cheek. Y/n smiled back at her tilting his head in confusion, "Umm.. your shirt is uh.." Tzuyu's hand pointed at his stomach and Y/n looked down. He saw his shirt stuck to his stomach like glue, outlining the toned muscles that he had worked hard on. Y/n then looked up at Tzuyu who was still flushed and giggled a bit, Y/n fixed his shirt a bit so that the wet shirt wouldn't stick to his stomach "Thank you noona." Y/n bowed politely at Tzuyu who smiled in return. Y/n covered his torso with his jacket before TWICE had to get back to their dorms and say goodbye. The boys then said goodbye moving to the cafeteria to get their lunches served. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung teased their youngest member as they saw the whole interaction happen, Tzuyu kept quiet and had a pink tint spread across her cheeks.

A set of five eyes also watched the whole situation turn out, how Y/n and Tzuyu interacted, how Y/n smiled at Tzuyu. It nagged at them even more. The rage building up bit by bit, brick by brick, they were slowly getting irritated, from jealousy. The way Y/n and Tzuyu stared at each other made them Jealous in new aspects they never knew. They were all irritated from one small interaction that just played out infront of the glass walls that surrounded the room. Y/n had no knowledge of what that meant to the 5 females. Y/n just went on his day as if nothing happened, training, eating, laughing with his friends. Lia grabbed her cellphone from her pocket aggressively and urgently, jealousy filled her mind. Lia pressed on the app before typing away on her phone.

LiaaNoonaa:
Yah, I told you to text me.

Y/n:
Mianhe noona, I thought
you were busy.

LiaaNoonaa:
That or are you trying to ignore me.

Y/n:
Pardon?
Did I read that right?

LiaaNoonaa:
Are you ignoring me?

Y/n:
Where in the blue hell is this coming from?

LiaaNoonaa:
I don't know, you tell me.

Y/n:
Wow, noona I wouldn't ignore you.
Even if something happened between us, I would talk about it with you. Now please, tell me where in the blue hell did you get the idea that I would ignore you?

LiaaNoonaa:
I don't know. Damn, I sounded crazy.

Y/n:
You did, for a solid second.
Since you think I want o ignore you, how about we hang out later?

Lia gasped at what reply came up. She didn't think her words through but she got the outcome she wanted. Y/n was truly a mystery to her, but that is what pulled her in to him in the first place. She quickly regained herself typing again.

LiaaNoonaa:
Sure, where exactly?
And what time?

Y/n:
Maybe I could cook for you.
Later at 8?

LiaaNoonaa:
Sounds good, you better cook good.
And I'll be there at 8:30, some paperwork needs approval and practice too.

Y/n:
Alrighty then, see you at my doorstep soon noona. I gotta go, stay safe!

LiaaNoonaa:
You too! And I get me some coffee before I come to your dorms later.

Y/n:
Will do, bye Lia noona.

Lia smiled at her phone as she turned it off burying her face into her hands. She keeps thinking of what would happen, a homemade dinner, Y/n and herself at night. It made her  delusional with only the adrenaline rush from the thought of of Y/n wrapping his arms around her body. Lia was intoxicated with the thought of Y/n, a new habit she collected recently was daydreaming about people, more specifically Y/n. Each time she did this it lightened her mood, the thought of Y/n gave her a feeling of Security. Y/n was polite but knows how to joke around, Y/n knows how to balance out his emotions. The way Y/n talked so calmly and composed to her calmed her down. The four other girls stared at her with an eyebrow raised, confused why she was squealing with her face buried in her hands. Ryujin, specifically, looked away. She knows Lia had Y/n's number, Ryujin's blood boiled thinking about how Y/n and Lia could've been flirting just a second ago. The rage running through her veins, Ryujin also got her phone from her pocket.

Ryujin:
YAH! I told you to stop
talking to Lia.

Y/n:
Jesus Christ noona,
What are YOU jealous about now?

Ryujin:
I'm just saying you should
stop talking with my member.

Y/n:
Or what? You'll stab me?

Ryujin:
No, look. I don't like to repeat
myself Y/n. You know this.

Y/n:
I know. But what I don't understand is why this subject is coming up again? Did I do something? What did I do now?

Ryujin:
You keep conversing with one of my members and you know how I feel about it.

Y/n:
Look, I have to go.
I'll text you later.

Ryujin:
Yah! Don't leave me we're still talking!
Read 1:08

Ryujin huffed as her eyebrows furrowed, her hands gripping onto the cellphone aggressively. Ryujin had enough, her body filled with jealousy driven rage. Ryujin closed her eyes trying to calm herself, breathing heavily. Their manager dismissed them telling them they had the rest of the day to rest since they had a schedule tommorow. The 5 women bowed to the manager before exiting the room, no one said a word. Ryujin and Lia told the others they both had something separate to do before going to the dorms before they went down sperate hallways. The other three shrugged agreeing to go downstairs to get a drink or two. Ryujin speed walked down the hallways huffing as her mind was still filled with Y/n. Her pace slowed down further down the hallway, finally coming to her senses. Her footsteps becoming softer and softer as she kept thinking about why she felt that way. Ryujin was jealous and she wanted Y/n for herself, Ryujin's pace halted. She put a hands on her face, burying her face in-between them.

"Dear God, What are you doing to me Y/n?"

To be continued...