Chapter 101 - Truck-kun

Y/n's POV

The loud ringing is annoying me, my eyes feel wet. Opening my eyes, seeing everyone in their seats, mostly groaning and trying to get their seatbelt off. I touched the substance on my head, blood. I look to my right, the glass was broken and the wall behind it is stained with blood. My vision wasn't the clearest at the moment and my senses were still coming back to me. I looked at the front and Fusako was groaning against the airbag as she groaned.

I unclipped my seatbelt to the best of my abilities, I immediately check on Kyung-jae as he was in the left most part of the car, and he was okay, though he was on Min-kyu's lap, Jun-seo was holding onto Tae-woo in the back. I then checked on Hye-kyung, seeing her trying to reach out to Fusako. I immediately grabbed my cellphone and called 911. 

My head was getting worse as the phone rang, I climbed over Kyung-jae and Min-kyu to the sunroof. I climbed out and onto the roof of the van. My body felt sore, but I have to get everyone to safety. Once I climbed out I saw a truck, the driver was covered by the airbag, thankfully. I started talking to Kyung-jae telling him to climb out to the sunroof with me. Soon everyone in Vortex was out of the van, I didn't want to get Fusako and Hye-kyung out yet because I don't know the full situation yet.

I got off the van and opened the truck driver's door, pulling the man out, just my luck he's passed out. I passed him onto Jun-seo who laid him on the ground and checked his breathing. I went over to Fusako's door, the ringing in my ear still present as my strength was draining faster than anticipated. Shit, I've got to get them out. I turned off the ignition and disabled the airbag, pulling out Fusako carefully to avoid any further damages. There was no other choice than dragging Hye-kyung out the driver side door. Damn, she's heavy, I carried her to the curb with the rest as we observed the scene.

I looked around the street. There was clearly a stop sign in the intersection, unfortunately my blood was still flowing, so I decided to head into the car again. I grabbed each of our belongings, bags and purses. I walked back and looked through the bags, I found one T-shirt and placed it on my head. Damn this shit is fucked up.

3rd Person POV

Y/n passed out as soon as his head was wrapped in the T-shirt. Y/n was luckily caught by Tae-woo that sat behind him, applying pressure to his head. 5 minutes later an ambulance and a few police cars had arrived on the scene. Paramedics put a neck brace on both Hye-kyung and Fusako, Y/n's head injury needed a few stitches, Kyung-jae's knee dislocated, again, so he was rushed to the hospital again. Tae-woo, Min-kyu and Jun-seo suffered from minor concussions. And a few cuts from the broken glass. 

The truck driver was quite unfortunate really, he had a malfunction on both his brakes and airbags. He suffered from a cracked skull, broken nose and 3 of his front teeth he had unfortunately swallowed. Reporters arrived on the scene only 15 minutes after, camera flashes going off everywhere as the police did their best to push them back. 

Y/n woke up later Min-kyu, Jun-seo, and Tae-woo beside his hospital bed. The bright lights above him, the nauseating smell of hospitals filled his nostrils. Y/n groaned at the piercing headache that immediately greeted him. Y/n sat up, his hand caressing his temple, feeling the stitches that was spread across the side of his skull under the bandages that wrapped around his head. Y/n now had an undercut, his stitches was still bleeding, the bandages catching the oozing blood.

"Ugh I feel like shit." Y/n commented as Fusako hummed beside him. Y/n turned his head slowly, facing the girl that laid in the bed beside him. Fusako had little cuts across her face, her eye was slowly bruising as her neck was still encased in a neck brace. Y/n looked beside Fusako, spotting Hye-kyung in a neck brace and her arm in a brace. Kyung-jae sat on his bed, his leg in a brace as he played on his cellphone.