Chapter 5- Ryujin

Y/n got up as his muscles slowly woken up from a few hours of slumber. Stretching ever so slightly while sitting up, Y/n stretched his arms and torso. Groaning a bit, Y/n walked down the ladder and did his morning routine. The usual, shave face once a week, brush teeth and wash face. Then moisturizer was next, and he went to his backpack to do his finishing touches. After that, Y/n got on a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt that was in his drawer and walked to the elevator with his vans on. Y/n only had his wallet, keys and phone in his pockets. 

Y/n took long breaths still trying to wake himself up as he pressed the button. Y/n was informed about where the most important spots are in the whole building by Hye-young last night and even sent him a little map along with the guides. Y/n got out his phone and looked for the cafeteria which he found easily from what Hye-young said in her texts, in which were disturbingly flirty. 

Y/n turned off his phone when the doorbell rung and walked out going straight to the vegan cafeteria. Last night when they got to know each other Y/n also got informed what food they all preferred to eat, so he used his knowledge in picking out breakfast for all of them. Y/n then got all the food in a paper bag and started to walk away, until one person caught his eyes.

Shin Ryujin. His former ride or die. A Used-to-be girl friend of his. Emphasis on used to be. Ryujin smiled at him while Y/n just averted his eyes and walked to the elevator and taking his phone out. Ryujin frowned a bit, Y/n really hasn't forgiven her. It's been 3 years since she ghosted him, left him all alone, and left Y/n hanging. 

Y/n then opened the doors to get out of the cafeteria at the same time Ryujin excused herself and stood up to follow Y/n out. Ryujin speed walked to Y/n with a smile hoping he would be friendly like he used to be. Y/n felt a tap on his shoulder right after he pressed the button to call the elevator to his floor, but he didn't turn around thinking it must have been a staff member bumping into him. 

"Are you just going to ignore me?" Ryujin said laughing a bit while Y/n kept staring at his phone scrolling through Twitter seeing all the shenanigans people were posting.

"Yah Bang Y/n" Ryujin tapped Y/n's shoulder again, still drowsy Y/n turned his head a bit to the woman.

"Can I help you?" Yawning a bit in the end of his sentence.

"Yes you can, why aren't you talking to me?" Ryujin asked him pouting a bit.

"Sorry, do I know you?" Y/n said with another yawn with his eyebrow raised questioning Ryujin. He wasn't in the best state to remember her too much since he was still half asleep but that hurt Ryujin. 

"Yah! Stop playing with me..." Ryujin said nervously laughing at him.

"Wait you're my sunbae right? The one that Yuna noona introduced yesterday?" Y/n said trying to remember what the hell she was talking about.

"Y/n, it's Ryunnie..." Ryujin said softly trying to get Y/n to remember as the Elevator opened and Y/n walked in while Ryujin was still beside him the whole time. 

"Ryunnie...? The abandoned school...oh yeah hey." Y/n said in a monotone voice.

"I... I'm back?" Ryujin said trying to cheer Y/n up a bit.

"Cool." Y/n said with his eyes going anywhere but to Ryujin.

"Y/n... Look, I'm so sorry for leaving you like that... I-" Y/n cut her off, knowing very well she didn't like that.

"I don't care anymore Shin." Y/n said rubbing his eyes and fixing the brown paper bag in his hands.

"I-I... Look I can explain everything if you could come to the old school... You know like before? I'll be waiting there Y/n/n." Ryujin said fiddling with her hands.

"What makes you think I would still even want to talk to you? Wow, you got cockier. Just because we used to be something doesn't mean you can just waltz back into my life. You left me behind, Shin." Y/n said making eye contact with Ryujin and walking out of the elevator scoffing.

Y/n was about to open their door when he noticed there was a lot of noise coming from the other side of the door. There were audible screams which worried Y/n since he already treated the other 4 as his sons. Y/n barged in seeing that they were screaming his name. 

"Yah! Shut Up!" Y/n said, and the room went quiet again seeing Y/n there.

"Yah! Bang Y/n, warn us before you go out! We got so worried." Kyung-jae tried scolding Y/n, but it backfired.

"Don't scold me Kyung-jae! I only went out to get you all breakfast, at least I should get a thank you not a room filled with four men screaming." Y/n said setting the food down on the table. The other boys started flocking around the coffee table

"Sorry..." was all that was heard after. Sighing, Y/n shook his head and pointed at the paper bag.

"Your food has your names on the top of the container. Get your food only. You're all forgiven" Y/n said opening the paper bag and passing out the containers.

"Wahhh! Naengmyeon!! Thank you Y/n!" Tae-woo said digging in and slurping the cold noodles.

 "WAHH BIBIMBAP!!" Kyung-jae shouted.

"THANK YOU JESUS Y/N FOR THIS MEAL" Kyung-jae shouted and, like Tae-woo, dug into his food.

"Y/n-ssi you are a blessing, thank you for the ddoekbokki." Jun-seo said  smiling at Y/n before he ate his food. Min-kyu, well he was already eating, so he couldn't say thank you.

"Thamnk yugh so mucgh Y/n-ssi" Min-kyu said with a mouthful full of food. Y/n just shook his head and ate his Kimbap and vegan Bulgogi before his phone rang. Y/n answered his phone not even looking at the caller ID.

"Yesh?" Y/n said with a mouthful of food.

"Y/n can you please tell the others not to be so loud?" Ryujin said on the other line nervously 

"Ne, Mianhe sunbaenim." Y/n swallowed his food apologizing softly.

"So, will you see me later?" Ryujin said hopefully. 

"Don't count on it. I might if we aren't busy training." Y/n said picking up another Kimbap and chewing on it.

"Wow ASMR, huh?" Ryujin said giggling as Y/n ate.

"Yah noona stop listening to me eat, you know that's creepy as hell right?" Y/n said in a questioning tone as he put a piece of Bulgogi in his mouth.

"Sorry haha, but please do come later. I miss you. I'll call you later okay?" Ryujin said with a softer tone. Y/n rolled his eyes as he was ready to hang up already.

"Yes sure noona, talk to you later." Y/n said hanging up right after Not waiting for a response.

After they all ate they all got dressed into their dancing outfits and went to their designated Dance Practice room. They were all on time, but it looked like another group got their first. ITZY. 

 "Ah! Y/n! You guys are here now. As you all know you have a practice today, but since the choreographer designated for you today got occupied with Straykids, your choreographers today will be the artist themselves, ITZY!" She said clapping along with us Yuna smiled at Y/n making eye contact with him in which Y/n returned with a wide charming smile as they introduced themselves.

To be continued...