Chapter 54 - Them again?

Seung-won stared at Y/n walking up the stairs. He had glossy eyes and he was speechless, his throat felt dry and he chocked slightly on air. He finally let a year fall down his cheek as he followed Y/n up the marble stairs. Y/n frowned a bit as he reached the top of the stairs Y/n waited for Seung-won to reach the top of the stairs as he wrapped his arms around the other man's shoulders. Y/n pulled Seung-won to himself as the boy cried softly. Seung-won buried his head in the crook of Y/n's neck as he sobbed out. This was his brother, this was the person Y/n grew up with, although they were not related by blood. Y/n closed his eyes to keep himself composed as Seung-won finally stopped crying but he was still sniffling. "It's okay. We're going to be fine Seungie. No worries." Y/n said wiping the remaining tear stains on the man's eyes with a smile "Now, we have to meet the others alright?" Y/n said patting Seung-won's back. Seung-won nodded as he compose himself as Y/n went to open the door. The long wooden table sat at the same spot surrounded by seats taken by the other original members of Prodigy Killers. Y/n smiled at them as they all stood up with bright smiles decorating their faces as they saw their leader. They all ran to Y/n with open arms, tackling the man with compliments and hugs. After a few minutes of laughing, Y/n got up from the floor with a smile "Alrighty let's talk about the heist." Y/n said clapping his hands together. They all agreed and took a seat on the table, "So what bank are we going to go to now?" Y/n asked clasping his hands together smiling widely.

After the heist

Y/n had returned to JYP with his backpack almost full. Y/n's ID hung around his neck as he removed his glasses and nodded to the security waiting outside the building. Y/n walked in and turned the corner. His breath hitching at the sight of the same five women he had talked to the night before. Y/n lowered his head as he waited beside them for the elevator to arrive. Y/n looked everywhere but them, unfortunately for him they recognized his fragrance from his shirt as they stared at him. Y/n felt their eyes on him so he looked to his cellphone trying to distract himself from the women, "Y/n? How have you been?" Chaeryeong said with a smile hoping Y/n would meet her eyes. Y/n bit his lip and looked to his right where the girls were and bowed slightly "Hello sunbaenim, I've had a good day so far." Y/n said noticing the staff member accompanying the girls "Drop the formalities Y/n. Are you free today?" Yeji said waving her hand towards Y/n "Uh yes Yeji-ssi I got the day off today, why do you ask?" Y/n said fiddling with his cellphone just as the elevator doors opened "Do you want to, maybe, hang out?" Ryujin said with a hopeful smile as they all walked into the elevator. Y/n's breath hitched once again, he had a soft spot for Ryujin ever since he was a kid so he did his best to seem like he was normal. "Sure, what do you guys want to do?" Y/n said as he put his cellphone into his pocket once again as he looked at the five, "How about we all go watch some movies!" Yuna excitingly said as she grabbed Y/n's arm, hugging Y/n's arm. Y/n took a deep breath "Sounds good to me." Y/n said looking at the four other girls as he couldn't bear to look into Yuna's eyes "Alright it's settled, Y/n you come to our dorms and we could have a movie marathon." Yeji said with a smile that was unfortunately covered by her surgical mask as Y/n nodded. Yuna pulled Y/n closer to her body as she leaned up to his ear "Did you forget about our date now Y/n?" She whispered tenderly into Y/n's ears, her voice sent a shiver up and down Y/n's spine as he swallowed a wad of saliva "No I haven't noona, I'll schedule it soon. I'll text you." Y/n said in a low voice trying his best to avoid eye contact. Y/n looked at his feet nervously, his heart was beating too fast for his liking as he looked away constantly. The elevator chimed as Y/n and the other girls got off, Yuna unwrapping her arms around Y/n's arm as the girls entered their dorms. Yuna turned back and waved goodbye to Y/n before he entered their own dormatory. Y/n released a deep sigh as he looked around the halls before walking a door away. Y/n unlocked the door with the keys in his hands and opened the door to a surprisingly clean and quiet dorm. Something was going on, the dormatory was never this quiet. Y/n looked around the room, acting as normal as he can be. Y/n removed his backpack and slowly walked into his room, Kyung-jae sat on his bed reading a book never even glancing at Y/n. Y/n squinted his eyes at Kyung-jae's surprisingly calm demeanor and raised an eyebrow. Kyung-jae looked him in the eye and then moved his gaze to the corner of the room. Y/n followed his gaze and saw nothing but a pile of clothes, Y/n's gaze returned to Kyung-jae with confusion sculpted across his face. "I-i'm sorry I didn't clean up the clothes, I forgot but I'll do it tonight." Kyung-jae said standing up and bowing to Y/n who was shocked "Uh, okay then. You do that." Y/n said dropping his bag and placing it in the closet "I'm sorry the dorm is still a bit of a mess." Kyung-jae said bowing again which made Y/n roll his eyes "You never apologize, what happened?" Y/n said closing the sliding door of the closet they had and crossing his arms "I heard from our family you had broken someone's arm because they were too loud Y/n-ssi." Kyung-jae said looking away biting his lip, "Look, I didn't break his arm, I think. Although it was bent the wrong way, I would never do anything to harm you over some task you couldn't do. You're like a brother. Although I might slap you, that's about it." Y/n said patting Kyung-jae's shoulder "That's really reassuring thanks." Kyung-jae said in a joking tone as Y/n rolled his eyes at him.

To be continued...