Chapter 40 - Set fire

Stream Spit it out by Solar Yee yee✌️😂

Y/n laid his head against the pillow. His gaze on the ceiling above him. He took Long and deep breaths. He was incapable of love, this was all he thought before. Maybe he wasn't meant to find love and/or give it but here he was proving himself wrong. His mind was in a daze the basic thought of the 5 beautiful women made his heart beat fast. His thoughts drifting in the never ending vast space of cloud 9. The sun was barely shining upon the sky and there he was awake, thoughts about women. Something he never have thought would happen. His heart was rattling against his chest as he stayed there. Arms and legs spread out in an eagle position as he stared into the abyss. Slowly blinking, Y/n was stationary even if his breaths were fast. When suddenly a ringtone interrupted Y/n's train of thought and brought him back into reality. Y/n grunted softly before answering the call not bothering to look at the name and acted as he just woke up, "Yes? How may I help you?" Y/n rasped out as he held the cellphone against his ear. The person on the other line was ranting. Y/n's droopy eyes and exhausted body didn't have enough energy to comprehend what the woman was trying to say. All her words went through one ear to the other. Y/n yawned softly before answering her "So you woke me up so early in the morning to tell at me through the phone?" Y/n asked not waiting for an answer and hanging up on the woman. Soon the number called again and Y/n sat up and answered the woman, "So this is how you treat your new manager?" Hye-kyung said through the phone, venom lacing her words "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you Hye-kyung noona. It won't happen again. I was just tired from cooking for the others." Y/n said as his back was straight awaiting a response from the woman "It's fine, it is pretty early. I just called to tell you you have to get ready in 3 hours we have a meeting with some important people who are going to help you make some songs soon." Hye-kyung said as her tone softened "Oh okay, we will be ready in two hours then. See you soon noona." Y/n said as he sighed softly, he didn't want to get in trouble for hanging up on his manager abruptly. Hye-kyung said goodbye and hung up which made Y/n sigh heavily and rub his eyes.

Y/n grabbed onto the soft fabric that had covered his lower body and threw it off of himself before going down the ladder. Y/n combed his hand through his hair before stopping. The sun was slightly visible as it sat on the horizon, the blend of colours in the once blue sky captivated Y/n's attention.

ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

The strong smell of the kerosene invaded my nose. I slowly backed away as my hand gripped the Jerry can, pouring it's liquid onto the velvet carpet. Once all of the liquid inside the Jerry can was spread evenly inside the floor I grabbed another can and started to wet the furniture. It was a shame, the soft sofa and the beautiful furniture had to leave along with this building but it is what it is. I spread the liquid onto the wooden tables, cushions, and even on the stripper pole. Hopefully the kerosene will be enough to burn this place into ashes. I dropped both the cans on the couch and grabbed the other cans I had in hand and left the room. I removed the caps on both and started to pour it as I went downstairs, the kerosene scent penetrated the mask I wore and invaded my lungs fully. I would be lying if I said I wasn't used to the smell already. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I flailed the cans around the dancefloor, chairs, and tables. After the two cans were gone I threw them to the side and got the barrell of petrol. I rolled it to the stage and removed the top before kicking it over and letting the liquid pour over the stripper poles and DJ booth. I got the spray can from my backpack's water bottle pocket and sprayed our symbol onto the curtains, making sure the symbol was fully in display. I got another small Jerry can from the entrance where I left it and started to pour it on the door and walls before exiting the building while I poured the kerosene. I then spray painted our symbol right infront of the building and my own little message, hope they see it. I got a match from my pocket and lit it, the amber from the tip fascinated me yet again. I then threw the Jerry can into the trail before setting a fire to the trail. Soon the building was up in flames, the once dazzling club was now turning into ashes. The fire licking against the wooden frames, the amber consuming the whole building. The building stood alone, it was at the edge of the city, its a shame they tried to scam us. Hope they have fun burning to death. Soon I heard screaming inside the flames as I sat down on the pavement, the beautiful screaming and the burning walls caving in them as the building crumpled in on itself. I looked to my side, the deserted one way highway was there. It was mesmerizing, the sunrise. Outside the chaos stood beauty. The beautiful sun rays lit up the sky slowly, which meant I had to get going. Standing up I sighed heavily as I stared into the beautiful orange and yellow sky, there was even a bit of magma in the sky. Truly mesmerizing scene. I walked to the woods where I hid my motorcycle from the cameras. I got on my bike and got my helmet on before driving out of the lot. Another day in My life.

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ

Y/n breathed in heavily as his memory played out. He had the same glint in his eyes the fiery passion burned inside of him. He shook his head before walking into the kitchen, he once again checked the fridge for food to cook. He grabbed the chicken and put it in a bowl to defrost it. Y/n covered the bowl with a plate before leaving to take a shower before the meeting. But he couldn't get rid of a thought in his mind.

What if I stayed?

To continued...

Mysterious....welp have a good day!

welp have a good day!