Chapter 25 - School

-----------> Timeskip 1 week cause hehehehhehehhehehe

Y/n finally finished his language classes and picked up his paperwork and notebooks. Putting them in his backpack, when he reached out to grab his pen his hands accidentally knocked it off the table and onto the floor. The noisy room filled with other trainees gave Y/n anxiety. His hands were shaking and the thought that they were judging him made Y/n sweat beads. Soon after Y/n made the decision of abandoning his fallen pen and closed his bag somebody tapped his shoulder, "Were you going to leave your pen?" The person said holding the pen in-between their fingers. Y/n who was even more nervous now looked at the pen then at the person's eyes, Y/n smiled and shook his head. "No, I was going to look for it but thank you." Y/n said grabbing the pen and tossing it inside his bag "No problem, I've never seen you around school. Are you new?" The girl asked fixing the bag on her shoulder "Uh, yeah. I'm new." Y/n said as he checked his phone, his hands shaking "Oh, what's your name? Maybe I can show you around school." The girl said smiling at Y/n "I'm Y/n. Sure sometime soon maybe. But right now I have somewhere to be, so I'll see you around?" Y/n said smiling looking down at her a bit "Uh oh yeah sure. See you" the girl waved as Y/n speed walked out of the classroom waving a bit. Y/n was anxious since he didn't like meeting new people, he was never comfortable with striking up a conversation with a complete stranger. It did have exceptions though, for example a family member or a co-worker, because he knows he would be stuck with them either way.

The wind blew against Y/n's figure. He stood there, the masks covering half of his face as the loose polo of his blew along with the wind, His pants were secured by a belt and his shoes tied in a double knot (we love straykids in this house). Y/n stood watching the wind carrying the water along the river, he leaned on the tree just watching the world play out. He didn't care what would happen to him or anyone. All he knew was that the river was peaceful, and that was all he needed before turning his back on the beautiful scenery. He knew he had to go, he had to fulfill his dreams. The leaves crunching beneath his shoes as he walked to the building. The streets were deserted, no person in sight. It had a somewhat calming effect, no chaos of the busy streets filled with busy cars that had their horns blaring and the thousands of people that would walk in different directions sticking so close to each other like they were sardines traveling the vast ocean. Y/n remembered the time when the people would walk around like they were the only person that mattered, good thing they stayed inside their houses now. Y/n walked up the stairs and got his company ID and showed it to the guards and Receptionist before continuing his trail to the elevator. Y/n pressed on the button before taking one of his masks off and putting it in his pocket, the doors opened revealing 2 men. Y/n bowed his head to them as they bowed back, "Annyeong." Y/n said removing his last mask pocketing it again "Omo, you're Chan hyung's little brother right?" Han said with a smile pointing at Y/n "Ah, Yes. You're his members right sunbaenim?" Y/n said looking at Han and Lee Know (power couple Ehem) "Yes, do you know Stray Kids?" Lee Know asked which made Y/n laugh a bit "Yes, I'm a fan. I'm a Stay." Y/n said giving them a thumbs up "Who do you like theost then?" Han asked with an eyebrow raised "Lee Know and Han." Y/n said with a smile which made both of the men giggle "Stop trying to flatter us." Lee Know said giggling at Y/n "I like you guys most out of the group because Lee Know hyung is a great singer and dancer and Han hyung is a great rapper and singer." Y/n said as he smiled wider "Thank you, I know I'm the best singer in the group" Han said which made Lee Know turn his head with a slight glare "Why are you lying to yourself?" Lee Know said as fake worry laced his words which made Y/n laugh "What? It's true! I am the greatest vocal." Han said as he pointed to himself. The two argued as Y/n looked at them at the corner of the elevator laughing at the scene, finally Y/n decided to stop the fight. "You both are great at singing. Great at everything, both of you are crazy talented but everyone is equal." Y/n said holding onto both their shoulders "Han, don't you agree Lee Know hyung is a great dancer?" Y/n asked with a smile "Yeah but-" Han was cut off by Y/n "And Lee Know hyung don't you agree that Han is a great Rapper?" Y/n asked with a smile again "Yes, he is a great rapper but-" Y/n cut off Lee Know and looked at them both switching between the two "Now, don't you both agree that you two can be great friends and just say both of you are great?" Y/n asked smiling at them as the two looked at each other with a growing smile "Yeah." Y/n patted their backs as the two now chatted getting out of the elevator. Y/n looked at the floor number and it was his floor so he got off. "Hyungs, you never put in your floor number, this is my floor." Y/n said walking away patting their backs before they dashed back into the elevator. Y/n giggled to himself and walked to his dorm room door. Kyung-jae and Tae-woo were training with the ITZY girls in the dance room while Min-kyu, Jun-seo and Y/n went to school for a bit. They took 4 classes per day every Friday then they had to practice for another 4 hours in the company.

Y/n walked into the dorms and removed his shoes upon entering, sighing heavily while doing so. Y/n loosened his tie and put his backpack on the sofa, resting his worn out muscles as the air in his lungs kept a steady deep rhythm as he was falling asleep a bit. Exhausted with the excessive precautions on hygiene in the school, Y/n kept his eyes closed. His clothes reeked of a nostalgic scent straight from a hospital. He wiped his face with his sleeve and then grabbed his backpack and walked to his room. He dropped the bag on his bed and removed his blazer throwing it somewhere and unbuttoning his top buttons before he heard the door slam against the wall, the sound resonated throughout the dorm. "Oh God we're late! Jesus quickly!" Min-kyu quickly said changing his shoes and blazer "Come on! Just put on some sweat pants and let's go!" Min-kyu instructed as he and Jun-seo went to their rooms to change. Y/n who was also shocked unbuckled his belt and ripped his pants off, grabbing some sweat pants he quickly changed. When he took off his polo he heard "You got your stuff?" Jun-seo said checking on Min-kyu who was grabbing his things and shoving it into his pockets "Almost." When Y/n heard this he just grabbed his backpack and dashed. He had his socks on so he just slipped on a pair of running shoes as the two looked at him "You're late too?!?" The both proclaimed "Yes now we have to go!" Y/n said standing up and dashing out the dorms. Y/n and the 2 just talked about being late for a schedule and what punishment they would get. "Yah, Y/n why are you going to practice with only a sleeveless shirt and sweats?" Min-kyu asked seeing as Y/n stood there with only a white sleeveless shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants "Shut up, you were rushing and so was I." Y/n said dismissingly at the two as he stared at the doors. The doors opened and they all ran to their practice room, you could hear the stampede of their footsteps echoing down the halls. Their feet pushing against the hard floors as they reached the door. Min-kyu, Jun-seo and Y/n bowed their heads in embarrassment. The 7 figures stood there with a smile.

To be continued...