Chapter 20 - Been drinking

Y/n thinking of something about romance is rare, but here he was, thinking what being in a relationship would be like. Rare to happen but can occur, Y/n is not a very romantic person by nature, but he was willing to work. 

Y/n once thought being in a relationship was useless and unimaginably irritating. Seeing all the couples in the street being all lovey dovey never really affected him once. But now, he was growing up, now wanting affection. 

He never felt what affection really was as a kid, he was always left out for some reason. He closed his eyelids as he sipped on the hot beverage in his hands.

Y/n kept his gaze on the edge of the TV screen as he took sips of his hot chocolate. Y/n's legs were covered with a blanket as Tae-woo, Min-kyu, Jun-seo and Y/n watched some Romantic Movies. Tae-woo and Jun-seo hugged each other on the couch as they both were sleeping, Min-kyu and Y/n got some food and started eating while they watched the movie. 

Y/n glanced to his left and almost burst out laughing, he muffled the sounds with his hands as he looked towards Jun-seo and Tae-woo hugging each other like they were a couple. Y/n then nudged Min-kyu who looked at Y/n while Y/n pointed at the two, Min-kyu followed Y/n's gaze and saw the two snuggling together. Y/n and Min-kyu laughed silently trying their best not to wake the other two up. 

They then started taking photos of the two like paparazzi spotting a hot new celebrity couple on the streets of Hollywood. They started to laugh even more as they took closer shots of the Jun-seo's and Tae-woo's faces buried in each other's necks as they both slept soundly. 

Y/n and Min-kyu then looked at each other with grins plastered on both their lips. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Y/n said as he pointed at the two on the couch.

"Blackmail?" Min-kyu said with a bigger grin.

"Fuck yeah, that's my groupmate." Y/n said as they both did a high five.

"Wanna go bake some cookies?" Y/n asked as his stomach grumbled loudly.

"Sure, teach me." Min-kyu said as they both left the two cuddled up on the couch. Min-kyu got the ingredients and Y/n grabbed the utensils and cutlery they needed. Y/n mixed the dough while Min-kyu cut the different chocolates they were going to use. Y/n then put some saran wrap on top of the bowl where the dough was and set it in the fridge.

After they baked some cookies filled with chocolate, Y/n and Min-kyu woke up Jun-seo and Tae-woo telling them that they were soon to go to the ITZY dorms. Kyung-jae arrived from the store with 2 crates of alcohol and set 1 crate of alcohol in their fridge. Kyung-jae smiled at Y/n who returned the gesture with a thumbs up. 

"Alright get ready, change and make yourself look good then we will go to the ITZY dorms to Party!" Y/n said as the others moved quickly to their rooms. Kyung-jae took a bath in the bathroom while Y/n changed his clothes. 

Y/n wore dark grey sweatpants, a hoodie and layered it with a jean jacket. Min-kyu and Kyung-jae quickly blow dried their hair while the others were already lacing some shoes on. Y/n got on his phone messaging Lia that they will be next door soon and she sent a thumbs Up emoji. Y/n got the cookies and put them on a plate as Jun-seo carried the crate of alcohol.

 Y/n knocked on the door with a smile as he heard shuffling on the other side, the door opened by Yuna who smiled at Y/n and hugged him saying hello. Y/n entered removing his shoes on the doorway and waved hello to Lia and the others as Yuna greeted Y/n's members. 

Lia got up from her seat and took the plate from Y/n's hands and set it on the table full of food, "Oh wow, do you think we all can finish that?" Y/n said pointing at the food.