Chapter 4- Nice to meet you

Hye-young opened the laptop opening the file that had the video that Jinyoung took as a message for the 5 talented men. The 5 guys each grabbed a foldable chair and sat down to watch the video. 

The video explained their schedules, training rooms, studio, staff, and many more. Jinyoung told the men what they will be going through since the instructors in JYPE were more thorough and stricter than RBW or NV. The boys were still slightly confused and a little lost before Hye-young handed out brown folders. Inside were 10 sheets of paper explaining how their contract had been transferred to JYPE, what their schedules would be, charts on how much time they would spend in training, and staff names. Y/n sighed, he never had felt this important before, and he is taken aback from how they were being treated.

Some trainees may not have been able to get a staff to work with them on their training, but Y/n did. All the 5 members did. Y/n felt humbled but slightly agitated by this. He kept asking himself 'what the hell did I do to deserve this?' and 'I'm not even that great yet, not compared to Bang Chan.' he said in his mind furrowing his eyebrows as he kept reading the paper. 

He really didn't know how to feel because he always felt like he should be treated like trash, he always had a love hate relationship with himself and trusted himself only. This was really making him question what he's worth, and he got even more agitated, but not to the staff or anyone, but himself. Y/n was having a debate with himself in his head as he read the last page of the folder and closed it. Exhaling heavily, Y/n's eyes went to the other trainees beside him who were still on page 6 of the folder.

Y/n's eyes locked with Hye-young and smiled and bowed his head politely at her as a thank you, in which she just smiled at him as Y/n, again, looked around the room. It had the trademark JYP posted on the ceiling with blue paint hugging the four walls of the room as there were couches and other equipment at the other side of the room. 

Beside the black couches were cases of water bottles and stacks of towels neatly in a rack. On the other wall were mirrors plastered across it. The wooden floors were varnished, and we're very sturdy which also slightly fascinated Y/n because he has never been in a practice room this quality before. When everyone was finished reading the file Hye-young handed out another two piece of paper to each member, along with some pens she distributed. 

"On the papers are your contracts and there are many rules and regulations you need to follow which are on the second piece of paper. Take your time to read it and understand it." Hye-young said pointing at the paper in-between the 5 boys' hands smiling slightly.

After all the paperwork the members returned to the front of the building waiting for the van. They sat there for an hour. Waiting for the black van to show up. Looking around and trying to spot the familiar black van they took to get to the new JYP building, but nothing showed up. Y/n and the others discussed what they should do. 

They all agreed to give their numbers to Y/n as they try and search for Hye-young for help. Y/n would be the one to keep an eye out for the van and stay outside. Tapping Y/n's foot, he looked around slowly. Y/n already took off his mask and put it in his pack earlier since it was nighttime already. The night sky was stunning. The clouds were not even blocking the stars, nor did it block the view of the moon. Y/n looked up into the sky and smiled, the night always made Y/n calm down and always have him an extra boost in her daily life. Y/n got his phone out and took a couple of photos of the night sky and put the device back into his pack.

Suddenly, a black van showed up in front of the building stopping there. Y/n was about to walk closer to it, but the doors opened, and 5 women walked out. They were looking a bit tired as one of them carried luggage, in which he guessed is theirs. Y/n being his polite self walked towards her and asked her if she needed any help with the luggage in which she nodded and smiled at Y/n thanking him while at handing him the suitcase. Y/n carried it and told her to lead the way.