Chapter 67 - Oh....Hi

Y/n sat on the dance floor he had been training for 5 hours now and he felt as if his legs were going to pop off of his pelvis. He was panting, beads of sweat soaking his shirt and the towel around his neck was soaked. A week of no exercise had a certain effect to his tolerance. He was out of breath and his eyes were trying to close as he tried to fight against the sensation of both fatigue and the soreness in his muscles. The constant sweat dripping from his body made him feel disgusting as he stood up. His hands were shaking as he danced to their new song. It was a hard choreography and he was set on mastering each and every detail in the dance. He was busy  trying to move his body to the beat as he didn't hear the dance room doors open and close. His eyes were also closed from the fatuige, his eyelids hid a certain fire in his eyes. Once the music stopped he laid down on the floor again. There was a minute interval added so he could rest for a minute then get back to mastering the choreography. His heart was beating out of his chest as his eyes were fluttering, some of his sweat entering his eyes. Waves of pain and fatuige hit him as he felt a lightheaded, each breath he took was short and fast. His heart calmed down a bit as he sat up as the intro of the song started, Y/n got into position and started dancing to the music. He was alone in the dance room, that was what it seemed like for him. The presence of Chaeryeong was not faxing him as his sight was a bit blurry from the sweat, his eyes were heavy as he moved to the beat. Chaeryeong stopped the music and Y/n froze. He then wiped his eyes, his chest heaving as he struggled to breath from the constant exercise he just went through. He turned to the computer and saw Chaeryeong with a worried look on her face. "Oh.... Hi." Y/n said trying to catch his breath as he kneeled on the floor having little strength to support himself "Y/n what are you doing? You need to change some clothes and take a break." Chaeryeong said as she hurried to Y/n trying to assist him to stand up "O-okay." Y/n didn't protest since his mind was a bit too clouded to comprehend the situation. He was in a bit of a daze as he was high on adrenaline and was tired all over. Y/n was lead to his backpack while Chaeryeong went to fetch a bottle of water for Y/n. Fanning himself, Y/n started to get annoyed with the amount of sweat he had produced and got soaked into his shirt. Y/n removed his wet shirt and placed it in the plastic bag inside his backpack, grabbing his extra shirt he unfolded it. Chaeryeong handed Y/n the uncapped water bottle and gave it to Y/n who instantly grabbed it and put it on his lips. Gulp after gulp, Y/n swallowed half of the liquids in the bottle as the refreshing sensation traveled through his system. Chaeryeong stealing glances at Y/n's body secretly as a pink tint encased her cheeks. "Thank you.." Y/n said in a weak tone as he put on the shirt on his lap, as Y/n groaned after he lifted his arms. Chaeryeong's face was flushed as she stared at Y/n with a surprised face "Oh, yeah no problem." Chaeryeong said looking away from Y/n who glanced at her quickly "Noona are you okay? You look a red. Do you have a fever?" Y/n asked putting his palm on Chaeryeong's forehead checking her temperature as he got closer to Chaeryeong's face making the girl look away from his eyes. "You're not burning up, is something wrong?" Y/n asked as Chaeryeong met his gaze "Oh no nothing is wrong, I think you should take a seat. You looked so tired Y/n I think you should catch your breath first." Chaeryeong said pushing Y/n to sit in the leather sofa.

Y/n laid his head against the sofa as he closed his eyes, he was beyond exhausted. He didn't want to move a muscle. Chaeryeong started to practice her dance, Not missing a chance to glance at Y/n every few minutes or so. There was a certain feeling she got seeing Y/n slumped against the leather sofa. The sweat still dripping from his temples as he breathed in and out softly. Chaeryeong was more focused on Y/n than the dance itself. Y/n suddenly opened his eyes and looked around, meeting eyes with Chaeryeong who was shocked to see him return her gaze and tripped on her own foot. A loud thud resonated in the room. Y/n quickly gathered his energy and went over to Chaeryeong who was lying down on the floor and sat beside her. "Are you alright noona?" Y/n asked with a bit of concern as Chaeryeong looked up to him "Yeah, I'm okay. You startled me you know?" Chaeryeong said stitting up with he help of Y/n "Oh I'm sorry about that, if I didn't open my eyes I would've fallen asleep." Y/n said while scratching his nape. "It's fine." Chaeryeong said as she sat down comfortably beside Y/n who was looking at her "How have you been noona? I haven't seen you at the cafeteria." Y/n said with a small smile as he looked at Chaeryeong with half lidded eyes "Actually, we to a new moved dormatory so I just bring my lunch with me." Chaeryeong said as she looked at Y/n "Oh! That's great! Is it bigger? Does it have a pool? Does it have a Big kitchen? Do you girls have a Bigger TV now?" Y/n said excitedly as he perked up. Talking to Ryujin made all his fatigue and stress almost unnoticed and unacknowledged, she was a window of freedom for Y/n. She made him forget all of his troubles, she was kind-hearted and Y/n liked that. But she also had a certain savage side that Y/n adored as well, she was always good with jokes and Y/n adored that about her.

"I saw the M/V noona, you looked badass. Although, the others were pretty badass too." Y/n said leaning back and lying on the floor "Thanks I tried my best, the new choreography is a total pain in the ass." Chaeryeong said as she pulled her knees up to her chest "Need any help?" Y/n said looking at Chaeryeong who chuckled at Y/n's question "You're fucking exhausted when I looked at you. Go and sleep your ass off." Chaeryeong said standing up and stretching, Y/n stood up and decided to be a bit greasy "You make my tiredness go away baby." Y/n said as he slipped his hand under Chaeryeong's chin and made her face him. Chaeryeong's cheeks started to burn with the faint tint of pink as she was speechless for a second or two, "Yah!" Chaeryeong said slapping Y/n's shoulder which made him laugh at her reaction. As Y/n was supposed to spot her mistakes he sat on the floor observing every move Chaeryeong made. They were having fun, the two of them always had a certain amount of understanding for each other's feelings.

To be continued...