Chapter 37 - Auntie!

Y/n held his intense gaze upon himself as he kept practicing non-stop. This has gone on for more than 3 hours now. His body was slowly giving up on him as he kept repeating the steps again and again like a broken record. The burning sensation in his arms and legs were once again ignored by him, he wanted to perfect the choreography but he knew this would come with a price. The heated atmosphere in the room was swallowing his very presence, the heat and energy he had in his body left about 2 hours ago. He tried his best to push through the sensations in his arms as he kept moving with grace and speed. Soon enough his legs had enough of him and gave up. He stayed on the floor panting heavily, covered in seat, and about to pass out. He had his eyes closed, his whole face was red and veins protruded from his neck. He looked as if he was in intense pain but he ignored his looks and just kept trying to catch his breath. The door opened and gasps were heard.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" One person shouted as Y/n ignored any other sound but his breath as he wiped his face with his hand and stood up slowly. His hand on his knee as he used it to push himself up, Y/n went back to dancing, ignoring the voices of the other people in the room as he tried his best to keep his gaze to himself. The movements he made were a lot more faster than he initially was thought, maybe it was the pressure of other people watching him as he danced but he kept his movements fluid and sharp. Soon the music stopped and Y/n's movements halted. "You have to rest. Go take a seat." Jihyo said as she stared at Y/n "No, no. I need to practice. Let me practice." Y/n said panting heavily as beads of sweat travelled down his face "Well we have to practice too. It's our turn you know? You should've left an hour ago but you're still here so wait for us to finish then you can continue." Jihyo retorted and Y/n blinked slowly at her. Y/n just smiled a bit and nodded, he then quickly grabbed his bag. He finally got a hold of the flash drive and plugged it into the laptop, he quickly copied the song in the computer and ejected the flash drive. He unplugged the flash drive and placed it in his backpack. Y/n got his clothes and left the bag on the seat, Y/n went ahead and changed at the corner of the room. As the girls were warming up Y/n threw his clothes in a plastic bag and put it inside his backpack. Y/n stared at them all as they danced. Y/n was asked to be the person to operate the music that they would be dancing to. Y/n went up to the table and asked if the girls were ready and they responded with a loud yes, as soon as the music started the song was just beautiful to Y/n's ears. Combined with the vocals it was breathtaking. Y/n was not only mesmerized by the song but by the choreography. They all moved elegantly effortlessly as the music continued on. Y/n stared with admiration, 'so this is what idols are capable of' Y/n thought as he kept his eyes on their movements.

It was a beautiful awakening for Y/n. To believe that he had to live up to expectations was new but got his blood pumping. And the golden standard of the Kpop industry stood infront of him. His eyes stuck on their swift movements as the music was intoxicating. Maybe it was because of the exhaustion and tiredness flowing in his body but he was in love with the music. The beating of his heart as he listened to the new song slowed down, with his half lidded eyes he stared at the women. This is what idols are, hard working and talented people. All of different backgrounds, but they have one thought in mind. Y/n excused himself from the room and grabbed his backpack. He walked down the stairs with his head somewhere else. His shoes tapped against the floor lightly as he walked down the stared looking into the abyss. Suddenly a thought came across Y/n's mind.

Y/n's POV

Oh God, I'm the bare minimum. I am nothing compared to them.i need to work harder. I need to at least try. I have to. This is what idols are, and I'm supposed to be one in a few months. 6 years of training I never really understood what all my work was for until today. I need to be enough to wow the crowd, to give a good performance at least. I need to be better. All this time I trained mindlessly not even thinking of when I do become an Idol, on how I would perform infront of all those people. To be able to make their time watching me memorable. Why am I so stupid? This is what I should be doing. I need some training in how to talk to people, maybe even some acting classes. I need to know how to capture the crowd's attention. Maybe I needed more time to train. Should I reject this debut again? I need some time to think to myself.

I need my Aunt. Auntie how is she? I should check up on her. I got my phone from my pocket and found her number on my contacts. I pressed the telephone icon and soon the phone was ringing. When my aunt answered it her booming voice called out, "Hello? Is this my nephew Y/n?" Her raspy voice called out, it runs in the family I guess "Yes Auntie, I miss you so much. How have you been?" I called out to her and she squealed in delight, I hope. "My adorable nephew has been working hard I guess. I'm doing great sweety. Have you met up with your big brother Chan?" Auntie said with a sweet tone lacing her words as she kept talking to me, it was a bad habit of hers but I loved it, "Yes Auntie, he helped make a new song with me. I debut at the end of the year." I said excitedly as kept talking to each other. These times were always so soothing to me. Me and my Aunt just showing love to each other, showering each other with the compliments we could never hear from other people. It was the cutest bond I had ever had with anyone and I appreciate her always brightening my months like this, she is the sunshine of my life quite literally. I hope she could find some help because she is growing old each day. I love her with all I have and I wouldn't be able to cope with anything bad happening to her. Plus she doesn't have kids, nor a husband. It's just her and me. And I smiled Everytime I heard her voice, or her name for the one reason she is the reason I smile today. I wouldn't be able to let go of such a sweet energetic person like her it's just impossible for me, probably because she felt like more a mother than my actual mother. Soon I was sitting down on a random bench talking and laughing with her. She is just a vitamin, I don't understand why she doesn't have a husband yet. The elevator bell chimed and the steel doors slides open and some figures stood there. "Oh god, how do you not have a husband yet? And how are you this funny?" I said giggling a bit as I leaned back on the bench. I felt some eyes on me so I looked up and saw the ITZY girls stood there raising their eyebrows at me.

To be continued...

Anyways smut coming soon!
Tee hee, bring the lord and savior himself along with some holy water, if you dare.