Chapter 93 - Polyamorous

Kyung-jae opened the door, sighing as he removed his shoes. Kyung-jae walked down the hallway, dropping off the plastic bag he held in his hand. Kyung-jae pushed the door open as he saw Y/n covering his face as his shoulders bounced. Kyung-jae walked over to Y/n as his eyes softened. Kyung-jae wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulder as he noticed the letter on the floor. His hand reached down and picked up the piece of paper and saw the writings, Kyung-jae pulled Y/n under his arm and let Y/n cry on his shoulder. Kyung-jae, and the other boys of Vortex, was tasked to keep Y/n safe. They left the group to help Y/n, mostly because they had the dream of  becoming idols as well. Kyung-jae was regularly talking to the rest of their brothers, as for Y/n, he was guilty and distanced himself from his brothers. It hurt him to know how much he actually hurt the people close to him.

Y/n rarely truly opened up to people, showed them how much he truly can be there for them. But whenever he did, he only was met with regret and disappointment. This took a huge toll on Y/n as he was only a kid, he was always trying to avoid people in high school. He was rarely seen with other people, and if he was seen with other people it was either Ryujin or his Teachers.

Y/n never truly  caught the attention of anyone, it was a miracle that he had opened up to the girls of ITZY. He was worried of the outcome of this decision though, in hind-sight he should've just avoided them like he did with other people. Though he was never given the chance to do this, the only time he did Lia showed up on his front doorstep. Y/n was now regretting catching feelings for ITZY, was he delusional to think they wouldn't do the same? Or was he being naive? He never truly knew. Y/n felt disappointed with himself as his actions finally caught up to him. He wiped his tears as he pulled away from Kyung-jae, he had been crying for half an hour now. Time flew by and Kyung-jae stayed beside Y/n, a reassuring smile on his face.

"I need to be alone Hyung. Thank you so much for letting me cry on your shoulder, I'll wash it later." Y/n said, his tired tone laced his words as he was still sniffling. Kyung-jae laughed at his last statement and patted Y/n's back.

"Okay big guy, just come and eat later when you're ready. You know we're here for you." Kyung-jae said with a smile. Standing up and leaving the room as Y/n looked down in his hands, seeing Kyung-jae placed the letter back on the floor. 

Y/n reached his hand out as he looked down at his hands. His eyes darkened as he placed the letter beside him, his mind was going 1000 miles per hour as he recalled everything, every moment with ITZY. Asking himself, 'Is it worth risking my heart?'. Y/n slid down to the floor as he hugged his knees, staring at nothingness, his mind recalled when he first met the girls, when he reunited with Ryujin, his amazing date with Yuna, his first kiss with Yeji, and his night alone with Lia. He sighed heavily, letting them go this far in the relationship would hurt like hell. He knew this as he hit his head in a bit of frustration, it was a habit of his when he was a kid.

Y/n looked at his palm, staring at it deeply as he was contemplating what to do. His fists suddenly clenched. Y/n suddenly stood up, walking over to his backpack that was laid on the floor. He grabbed onto his cellphone as he searched for the girls of ITZY.

'I need to settle this, with all of them.'

ITZY AND Y/N

Y/n: Hey, can we all meet up?

Yuna: Wow Y/n, asking 5 people out on a date at the same time...