Chapter 95 - Debut

The sun was just rising, the cold atmosphere that covered Seoul was going to dissolve sooner or later. The very few clouds that was scattered on the sky slowly inched around on the sky as Y/n sat and observed. Y/n sat on the towel that was laid on the floor as he started eating a burger as Kyung-jae was filming Min-kyu trying to Rap his part of the song. Y/n sat and observed as he let the chaos ensue. A few weeks after Y/n has been dating the girls for 3 weeks now and Y/n has always been facetiming them on his free time, or cooking food for them and sending them to the girls of ITZY. Y/n was unable to spend a lot of time with the girls because 2 days after they all decided to date, JYP told them they were going to debut as they were already being promoted via teasers, and advertisements.

Y/n felt overwhelmingly happy but immensely nervous about the people's reaction to a new boy group. Y/n was revealed 4th when the teasers came around, their music was more relaxed than Straykids. Y/n was a very skilled producer when it came to Mamamoo, Onewe or Oneus. Though this time he was producing his own songs, and it was a whole different story now,

Their debut was a hit, especially after all the memes about Y/n cussing on their debut song. This day was their debut on stage. They were performing on Inkigayo, and they just finished rehearsals and a couple of people were already performing on stage. Y/n was shaking a bit as it was his first performance. The stage fright kicked in as he was getting his hands got more humid as he pressed on his phone screen. Y/n started typing as his heart raced quicker.

Bby's

Y/n: Hey everyone, I'm really nervous

We're about to debut how'd you all get rid of stage fright?

Yuna: Wow! Our baby is about to debut?

Lia: Duh, he just said that

Ryujin: I got rid of it by thinking of you <3

Yeji: Cringe

Y/n: Hahaha thanks Ryu

Yeji and Lia are being so rude today

Chaeryeong: Yea they were arguing earlier

Y/n: Really? About what?

Lia: It was about who you kissed first

Yeji: I think it was me, I mean who would want to kiss Lia anyway?

Y/n: Me lol

Ryujin: Me too

Yeji: Whatever.

Lia: lol ur salty

Chaeryeong: She definitely is.

Y/n: But Technically, Yeji is my first kiss.