Chapter 61 - The agreements

Ryujin and Y/n had separated ways and Y/n sat on the countertop of the kitchen. The boys of Vortex were in the Kitchen. They had their heads down, the thick tension surrounded them as they all had their heads in their hands.

"So you're telling me you saw their new hideout?"

"Yes, it was brutal. There were bodies laying at the front. Their flag was pierced through a finger. Jesus."

"Y/n let's end them for good this time. Let's end this war. I don't want this to come with us when we become idols."

"I agree. Let's get the others."

"Y/n look, I know you swore not to kill anyone back then but let's break the rules for one night. One night for fulfilling events. To distract ourselves of our current... Circumstances."

Y/n sighed, it was late at night,he had woken up all the members of Vortex to call on a meeting. They all talked in a voice just above a whisper so no one from the other side of the walls that encompassed them could hear. Y/n shook his head. He had swore to never take a life again, under any circumstance, he had moved on from his previous persona. He had buried the hatchet yet here he was again opening the old buried persona he shown before, it felt like he was betraying himself. He felt as if this was going against his own rules, Y/n looked up with his hands crossed above his chest.

In a deep and husky voice "Okay, let's do it." He said "But, I will pick the day. Ryujin and I was fallowed so I want to stay low for a week, maybe." Y/n said as he leaned into the group before sighing, "Great, now we can plan this out as soon as we all are free." Kyung-jae said wrapping an arm around Y/n's shoulders "We'll be using 2 disposable phones to communicate in this group and outside this group, after let's destroy every bit and piece of the phones." Y/n said as he massaged his temple gently "Then we can all meet up at a safe point, we'll talk in a few day about this. Shut your traps about this alright?" Y/n asked, looking around as everyone nodded their heads. "Now, I made a deal with Ryujin noona that we'd be at the ITZY dorms tommorow to congratulate Lia on her birthday." Y/n said as he glared a bit as his eyes moved from member to member "No funny business. Now Jun-seo please make some sweets, maybe some cookies or muffins. If you need any help, I'll be at the living room." Y/n said as he and Jun-seo shared glances. Y/n walked out of the kitchen, his heart was heavy. His throat felt clogged and it was hard to breathe. Y/n sighed and took a right turn. He walked to his bedroom and closed his door behind him before he slowly walked into the bathroom. Once he locked the door he walked to the sink, he grabbed onto the cold metallic knob of the faucet and turned it on. Water flowed into he sink as he scooped some with his hands and wet his own face. Y/n washed his face with the cold tap water, he looked up to the mirror. Y/n turned the faucet off as he made eye contact with himself. "Only one more time Y/n, then we leave that behind us. There will be no bloodshed after this." He said to himself, trying to soothe himself as he took deep breaths "One last time." Y/n said before he pushed himself off the counter and headed out the bathroom.

Y/n was in deep thought, his hands were intertwined as they rested on his thighs, his face was unreadable, his legs were collected as he stared into the abyss. He drowned out the noise coming from the TV as the others watched a TV series called The Big Bang Theory. (I'm still sad there's only 12 seasons alright!?) Y/n was breathing normally as the others side eyed Y/n. They weren't sure what to do. They have known Y/n for years but his mannerism and his expression were both unreadable. Y/n suddenly breathed in sharply and exhaled heavily, "Someone's coming." Y/n murmured loud enough for the others to hear. The boys that were sat on the couch along with Y/n had gave each other looks, they whispered to each other. "Did you guys hear him.", "Yeah, is someone coming here?" Kyung-jae said as he looked towards Min-kyu and Tae-woo. All of a sudden a series of knocks were heard from the door. Y/n turned to the door and inhaled deeply before standing up "I'll get it" he said jogging by the others. The other members of Vortex that were sat on the couch looked at each other with confusion layed across their faces, the thought that Y/n predicted that a person would be coming gave them chills, along with the mysterious gaze Y/n made a surge of chills to spike from their spines. Y/n reached the door, Y/n yawned as he twisted the knob open.

There stood their manager, Imai Fusako, who had a smile on her face. "Good news Y/n, you finally got your new ID's and I brought some chicken." Fusako said lifting the bag in hand as Y/n smiled in return "Thanks noona, come on in." Y/n said leaving space between the door for Fusako to enter. "Guys I brought Chicken and your new ID's!" Fusako shouted as she walked in the dorm as Y/n Closed the door behind her. Y/n sat down again on the couch as everyone got the plates and rice. Y/n laid his head against the back of the sofa as he once again fell in a trance. Staring into the abyss above of him, Y/n had once again gained the indescribable expression.

On the other side of the walls, the girls of ITZY sat on the sofa as they all whispered among themselves. "So Y/n. What do we do?" Yuna started looking at the older girls "Well, I suggest we all compete." Yeji said as she made eye contact with Lia "What? Why?" Lia asked with an eyebrow lifted "Compete to get Y/n. You know, who's the better woman." Yeji continued as she looked around the huddle "Sure, let's compete." Ryujin said as she nodded her head "Whoa, doesn't Y/n get a say in this?" Chaeryeong said lifting her hand a bit, "If he knew then he would avoid us again." Lia said rolling her eyes "Well then it's settled, we compete to get Y/n. Whoever wins there should be no hard feelings." Yeji said clasping her hands together. Everyone smiled before they dispersed and went to their own rooms.

Yeji laid on her bed, hugging her pillow as she yawned. She turned to her ofther side and she reached out for the lamp that illuminated her table. Yeji caught sight of the beautiful roses that were slowly dying. "I should throw you out soon." She said talking to the roses that sat on the vase "But for now you'll stay there." Yeji said with a wide smile creeping onto her beautiful lips. Yeji reached out for the lamp and turned the switch off. As she relaxed her mind and body, slowly succumbing to the force that is sleep, she lowly murmured to herself.

"Wait for me Y/n..."

To be continued...

You all deserved this chapter. Also if Truyen copies this I'm gonna-