Chapter 97 - Special Pt.2

Warning: Mommy kink, Spit kink, Oral sex, Vibrators and more.

If you don't want any of this just ignore this chapter.

Anyways, horny mofos can stay.

Y/n diverted his gaze to the doorway seeing as Chaeryeong entered the room, a wide smirk on her face as she started stripping.

"You can join if you want, just lock the door behind you." Ryujin said as she started to lick on Y/n's nipples. Y/n felt so helpless under these women, and he was loving every second of it. Suddenly, Ryujin grabbed his jaw and forced it open.

"Open up slut." Ryujin said with a smirk. Y/n did as he was told and opened his mouth. Ryujin spit in his mouth and smashed their lips together, her tongue exploring his mouth. The mixture of their saliva's made Y/n's body heat up, He reached his hand out to grab Ryujin's boob. 

A moan escaped her lips as they kissed. A sudden feeling of vibrations made Y/n groan in Ryujin's mouth, Yeji moaned on his dick as Chaeryeong started eating Yeji out. Chaeryeong stuck out her tongue and flicked her tongue against Yeji's clit.

Ryujin pulled away from Y/n with a satisfied smirk and stared down at Y/n menacingly. Ryujin hopped off the bed and went somewhere in the room, Y/n was too focused on the two women in front of him to know where she went off to. Y/n's ball's clenched as Yeji let out another moan. Y/n didn't have enough time before he came in Yeji's mouth. 

Y/n let out a long moan as Yeji started to swallow his cum, his vision became blurry as he felt like he was on cloud nine. Y/n leaned his head back, his hands on Yeji's head as she swallowed the last drops of his cum. The atmosphere in the room only rose in temperature as Y/n whined, Yeji closing her eyes, focusing on Y/n's dick.

"D-damn Y/n... give me a warning first." Yeji said as she let Y/n's dick pop out of her mouth. Yeji suddenly moaned and laid on top of Y/n as Chaeryeong inserted a finger inside her. Chaeryeong smirked as she watched Yeji's reaction. Y/n caught her in his arms as Yeji became a moaning mess as Chaeryeong added another finger as she let her tongue trail along Yeji's pussy lips.

"F-fuck Faster Chaeryeong." Yeji said as she did her best to stick her ass out, swaying it a bit in the hot air. A hum escaped Chaeryeong's lips as she thrust her fingers at a faster pace, Yeji let out a long whine as she did so. Y/n wiped Yeji's hair away from her face as he tried to regain his breath, his eyes trained on the ecstatic expressions Yeji would make. Yeji leaned up with her eyes hooded, meeting  Y/n's lips with her own. The kiss was slow and passionate but messy as Y/n held Yeji in place for Chaeryeong. Y/n's hands placed themselves on Yeji's ass cheeks, spreading it apart for easier access. Yeji dug her nails into Y/n's chest, breaking the kiss to let out a long moan, her eyes rolled to the back of her skull as Y/n used his pointer finger to slowly dig into Yeji's asshole. Yeji shuddered against Y/n as Chaeryeong only giggled in response.

"Are you coming baby?" Y/n commented with a low chuckle as he used his free hand to slap Yeji's ass cheeks roughly. With Y/n's help Chaeryeong was able to add a third finger inside Yeji, though it was momentary because right after this Yeji came with a gush of her juices squirting out of her pussy. Yeji held tight onto Y/n as she rode out her high. Chaeryeong crawled up higher as she raised her hand, Y/n did the same as the two high-fived in triumph. Chaeryeong sat beside Y/n, a smirk across her face as Yeji panted, climbing off Y/n. A short giggle left Ryujin's mouth as she came back into the room, in her hand held 2 different vibrators and a bottle of lube.

"You all ready for more?" Ryujin said setting the items on a nearby nightstand. Y/n's eyes widened at Ryujin's collection. Yeji got up with, a little wobble, from the bed as Chaeryeong straddled Y/n with an evil smile plastered on her pink lips. Y/n smirked in return as he knew what Chaeryeong was up to. The tension in the room rose as Y/n glanced between the girls, a bit curious as to what the other two would be doing.