Chapter 9- Lia

Y/n was on the couch chatting away with Lia. Laughing whenever he teased her. Y/n was warming up to this lifestyle, not like he hasn't been here before. He has trained a total of 5 years here in Korea. Back then Y/n would have to beg some of his noona's to help him learn a choreography, now it's just being taught to them. RBW is a respectful company but still didn't have enough facilities for them, and Y/n understood this and used his time in the practice rooms until he was sore from the waist down. Back to Y/n and Lia.

Y/n:
Yah noona it's like 10 at
night now, go to sleep
Read at 10:01

LiaaNoonaa:
I could say the same to you!
You need to be ready for tommorow.
Read 10:01

Y/n:
Maybe later I have to get some breakfast for the others.
Wanna come with?
Read 10:02

LiaaNoonaa:
Yeah sure, knock on our door.
Read 10:02

Y/n:
Be there in a sec.
Read at 10:03

Y/n fixed himself, changing his t-shirt and fixing his shoes. Y/n closed the door behind him with only his wallet, his phone, and his keys in his pocket. Y/n walked in front of ITZY's door and knocked 3 times. Shuffling could be heard from the other side of the door as there were 2 awake girls at the time. The door opened, and it revealed Ryujin with her hair tied up in a messy bun with only a big tee, and it seemed like she didn't have any pants.

"Hello, is Lia here?" Y/n asked looking Ryujin in the eyes with a cold stare.

"Uh, yeah she...she's asleep right now." Ryujin said walking a bit closer to Y/n with a smile

"Oh I'll call her then." Y/n said knowing already Ryujin was lying which made Ryujin's shoulders drop and her smile turn into a frown. Y/n had Lia's number. Y/n then called Lia and Lia answered, saying that she was just getting her shoe. Y/n just hummed and told her she would wait in front, and she agreed, Y/n then hung up on Lia and put his phone back in his pocket.

"Look, Y/n. I know you hate me right now, but please one of these days. Come to the abandoned building?" Ryujin said slowly trying to get Y/n to at least reach out to Y/n. Y/n retracted his hand and looked away.

"I'll think about it. But don't think I'll stay for long." Y/n said with a dark tone to Ryujin whose face lit up smiling and nodding. 

"Y/n! Hey, Let's go I have to go to sleep before 12. Bye Ryujin" Lia said hugging Y/n who smiled at her as they both waved goodbye to Ryujin.

Ryujin furrowed her eyebrows, "What is between those two? First Y/n has Lia's phone number, next they go out late at night?" Ryujin said as she closed the door behind her. Walking to her room, Ryujin ran her fingers through her short locks, sighing loudly in frustration. Ryujin then walked to the bathroom doing her nightly routine. 

"I love you so much Y/n. I'll wait. You'll come around soon enough." Ryujin said while sitting on the bathroom floor and letting her tears fall, again.

Y/n and Lia were inside the elevator, and they're chatting. "Lia noona, do you think I should train harder? Or should I train smarter?" Y/n asked looking at Lia with an eyebrow raised.

"What is training smarter? Wait. You know what? You should train as hard as you can." Lia asked meeting Y/n's eyes smiling a bit.