Chapter 7- Acting

Y/n closed the door behind him silently trying not to disturb the others. Getting food only took 10 minutes which was decent since he needed to put the food in the freezer for tommorow. Y/n got food for everyone in the dorm so that he won't need to go in the morning and hear the commotion again. 

Y/n yawned as he was now in the bathroom looking down at his hands. There laid a picture of a woman and himself, it was Y/n and Ryujin. Y/n's arm slung around Ryujin's shoulder holding her close as Ryujin had her head on Y/n's shoulder smiling with her eyes closed. A liquid was now trickling down Y/n's cheek, he missed her, so much so that he wanted to just kiss her upon seeing her. But he held himself back, thinking how could she leave him when she promised him she wouldn't, she lost Y/n's trust and this hit Y/n like a train. 

He puts his trust into everyone, once you break it, then there will be no turning back. Y/n kept sobbing into his sleeves as he sat in the bathroom, trying not to wake anybody. Y/n had an amazing heart, he was once an outgoing kid that loved helping people and loved being there for people. But again people like taking advantage of that, then Y/n lost all trust in humanity. Some abandoned him because of this, some tried to gain his trust but in the end they left, they all did.

Y/n's POV

How Could she? She kept telling me she would be by my side forever, and that we would never be apart. How could she just do that? Now she has the nerve to tell me she likes me when I know for a fact she and Youngmin dated last year, such liars. 

What kind of person do they think I am? Am I just a fool? A fucking toy people like to play around with then throw away? Because I sure do feel like a used condom right now. This is why I don't trust anybody nowadays, they all leave me then when I get better they just come back into my life like they still have a place here. Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I actually jumped. Damn the view was breathtaking. 

That cliff was where I trusted Ryujin, that cliff is the only place I have left. In Sydney nobody liked me, I didn't know why, so I ran away, and I got picked up by my aunt. Then she treated me like dirt under her feet. 

So, I ran away again, and that was already- what 6 years ago? Yea, there was no point why I was here anyway. I had no parent or guardian, my brother I couldn't even contact him, I felt like ending it all. 11 years old, I cut my arms and legs, I had severe depression, I had little to no money. I got into being a vendor for an old man then I met Youngmin. I was standing on the cliff ready to meet my doom when Ryujin showed up. I don't fucking know how or why she stopped me, but goddamn, I regret being persuaded. It all seems like a blur now.

I want to talk to Ryujin again, but it's more like she doesn't deserve it. I didn't have anything, but she was my sunshine, my whole world, but then again she left. She may be back, but I hate her. No, I fucking hate myself for trusting her like that. I'm such an idiot. Fuck Fuck Fuck. Someone stop me please, I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to hurt her. Fuck! Why am I such a fucking failure! I can't do Jack shit! Fuck... Here we go again. Damn it Ryujin, I might hate you, but you're the only one who can make me feel so small.

I should go to sleep, maybe I'd be emotionally stable in the morning. I need a rest anyway, this JYP trainee shit is a little too privileged for me. I really need my bed now. I wiped my eyes putting the picture back into my wallet and washing my face again. 

After putting moisturizer on my face, I climbed up the ladder to my bed plugging my phone and letting it charge. I groaned at the softness of the mattress. My eyes started watering as I yawned and pressed my head into the pillow. 

Mmm this is a great time to sleep. My body getting heavier and heavier by the minute as I kept my eyes shut. The darkness swallowing my tired body slowly as my breathing got slower and slower. Goodnight everyone.

Narrator

Y/n drifted off to sleep facing the cold wall painted a light shade of pink. At the other side of the wall was a woman laying on her side, tears cascading down her face. She covered her mouth with her sleeve as she sobbed silently. Ryujin couldn't forgive herself, not after realizing how much abandoning Y/n affected his mental state. 

Y/n was always caring and always there for Ryujin, now Y/n just tried his best to not even breathe the same oxygen as Ryujin. Ryujin wasn't used to the new Y/n, but she couldn't blame Y/n for her selfishness. 

She left Y/n because she thought she wouldn't need Y/n anymore. After being scouted, she thought that she would just be this star that wouldn't have any time remaining for her best friend. She wasn't wrong, but neither was she right. And she knew this deep down, she really regrets being the one who left Y/n, but the only thing she could do now is tried to get Y/n's trust back. 

It wasn't an easy task when she first met Y/n since he was always so trustful, but Y/n's has changed. He grew up to be unable to even trust himself and unable to give trust ever so easily. Ryujin was new to the whole idea, but she wanted to try in out, try being friends again. She wasn't stable without Y/n, Y/n was her daily sunshine. It was even a miracle she got through 3 years without him. But now Y/n was closer, and she was never going to let him go again.

Ryujin wiped her eyes and sniffled, smiling a bit. "I love you, you're not going anywhere anymore Y/n." Ryujin murmured as she closed her eyes. Y/n suddenly whimpered in his sleep. Ryujin hugged a pillow tightly as she slowly drifted to sleep. As if the two were dreaming in tandem, Y/n's mind went to how to escape Ryujin, and Ryujin's mind went to how to get Y/n back.

To be continued...