Chapter 79 - The M/V Shooting

The sun came about in the beautiful sky of Seoul. The boys of Vortex navigated their way through the amazingly tall JYP Building. They all woke up early to attend their scheduled events for the day. Their day was fully booked, From their M/V shooting to their Dance practice, they had no time to waste. The boys had 20 minutes to eat their breakfast in the cafeteria, and then they need to head to the garage with their managers so that they all could drive to their first M/V shooting. Y/n hurriedly opened the door for the others as they all met up with their managers. Y/n took a seat beside Tae-woo as their manager Kyung-jae and Min-kyu went to get their orders. 

"What's with the hurry? You all look like you're ready to run a marathon." Hye-kyung said sipping on her cold brew, "Fusako noona told us to be on time, she said we have 20 minutes to eat our food, and we need to go to the car." Y/n said his eyebrows furrowed as he was confused why they weren't even worried. 

"Yeah, we have a 1-hour drive to the set. But they don't start setting up the set until 7:30. We'll arrive maybe at 8:00 if we're quick." Fusako said in a certain tone as she smiled, "Don't listen to her, she's crazy about the schedule and all the bookings. You guys have at least 40 minutes, although we do prefer 20 minutes if you can. No rush though." Hye-kyung said with a kind smile, "Oh, okay, thank you, noona." Tae-woo said with a heavy sigh, "And if you ever need anything just tell it to Fusako, she's rich, she'll buy you anything if you use Aegyo." Hye-kyung said with a wink to the three. Fusako was taken aback by Hye-kyung's claims, "You have a better salary, even though I'm the better manager here." Fusako said in a matter-of-fact tone as she sat back on her seat, "Oh please, the only thing you're better at is being no fun at all." Hye-kyung said, laughing at Fusako's words, "You think you're so cool when you only ever get the boys in trouble." Fusako retorted with an uninterested tone. The icy atmosphere made the five shiver as the two kept their argument going. This kept going until the boys finished eating. "Uh, Fusako noona, we're done eating now." Y/n said as he stacked up the plates in front of him, "Alright, then I'll go pay because I'm responsible, and I'm the best manager here." Fusako said, standing up and sending a sarcastic smile to Hye-kyung. Hye-Kyung laughed, "She is the best manager, no doubt about it. But I'm here to keep Fusako and all of you in line. If I say you need to do something, you do it. Alright?" Hye-kyung said as she held an icy glare. They all nodded their heads as Hye-kyung had emitted a very dangerous aura along with her icy glare. Fusako had returned, and they all diverted their gaze, "Let's go, Hye-kyung you'll drive. We have a time window to take advantage of." Fusako said, checking her wristwatch as she reached for her bag. The boys of Vortex had entered their designated van and exited the JYP garage. They all had started their Journey to shoot their M/V for their debut song '7th sense' (By NCT U but with better outfits lol). Y/n had sat in the back seat to keep Tae-woo and Min-kyu to make a mess with the snacks. Tae-woo and Min-kyu decided to behave, mostly because Y/n was keeping an eye on both of them. Jun-seo and Kyung-jae decided to eat some more food as they watched Sweet Home, a new KDrama the two were obsessed with. The car ride was long, but they all made the most of it. Kyung-jae and Jun-seo had finished another episode of the KDrama, mostly because of the unexpected traffic. Tae-woo, Min-kyu, and Y/n had several wins and two losses, as the three played PUBG together. Fusako and Hye-kyung using the time to chat about how they were going to carry out the jam packed schedule. They all have arrived to the set, 10 minutes late. Fusako, was, in fact, not very pleased of this fact. Fusako had decided to scold Hye-kyung for having to pee many times on the journey to the set. But, as the two fought, The boys of vortex has been escorted to their waiting room to change outfits, get their make-up and hair done. 

After the first day of the shooting, The boys of Vortex had tired themselves out already from the 8 hours they had spent. They had to take 2 more takes because some props kept breaking, no, thanks to Tae-woo's attempt to look 'cooler'. Tae-woo sighed heavily as he sat down on the couch beside Kyung-jae, who had been dipping in and out of sleep. Y/n, Min-kyu and Jun-seo was changing back to their clothes. 

Kyung-jae turned to Tae-woo, "You know you wasted some of our time in which we could've already used to get back into the car and sleep, right?" Kyung-jae said with a very irritated tone and a glare in which was focused on Tae-woo.

"I know, and I am sorry. But we could've been in the van by now if you hadn't taken an extra 20 minutes to eat." Tae-woo retorted with a cold tone of voice. He was quite exhausted as well. 

"Yeah, and you didn't have to break 2 different chairs, you might be getting fat." Kyung-jae irritated at Tae-woo's actions. 

"Yah, you two shut up. It's both your faults," Y/n said walking out the dressing room as his face held a tired but empathetic expression, "But, it is our first day, it's okay to make mistakes only if you both see what you did and won't let it happen again tomorrow." Y/n said as Jun-seo and Min-kyu had exited behind him. 

"Now say sorry to the three of us, you both wasted our time." Y/n said in a stern voice glaring at the two men that sat in front of him. 

"Sorry, we won't do it again." Kyung-jae and Tae-woo said simultaneously in a low voice.

"Good now we need to get in the car, I need some sleep." Y/n said offering the two to his hands, signaling that he'll pull the two up from the couch. 

Y/n and the others had begun their journey back to the JYP building with little to no energy left to even pay attention to their surroundings. The cold atmosphere in the car made their muscles relax into their seats. All the boys were either asleep with headphones on or knocked out from pure exhaustion. Hye-kyung's eyes checked the rear-view mirror and saw all the sleeping boys. An idea came to mind. She smirked to herself as she saw the light turn red

"Seems like the 5 kids are asleep now." Hye-kyung said with a clear smirk on her face, Fusako side-eyed the woman as Hye-kyung's face had turned to Fusako with her lips pouting.

"So?" Fusako said with a smirk on her face as well, knowing what Hye-kyung was suggesting as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"So... can I get a kiss?" Hye-kyung said with a high-pitched voice trying to convince Fusako.

"Hmm..." Fusako said whilst pretending to think. Hye-kyung rolled her eyes and grabbed Fusako's face and turned it to her face. Their lips met, lingering for a few seconds before Fusako pulled away with a huge grin that spread across her face. Hye-kyung smiled widely as she fell back to her seat holding her chest, acting as if cupid had shot her heart. Her actions made Fusako blush and giggle to herself as she turned back her attention to the road. Needless to say, it was a very successful day for Vortex and their managers.

Y/n's phone rested on his thigh as he listened to songs on his phone, his cellphone vibrated, and a notification flashed across Y/n's phone screen. 

'Why haven't you replied yet?'

To be continued...

BTW, 7th sense is an immortal song, but the outfits and hairstyles made me want to gag. And the background was meh, so ill let you add your own spice to the BG's, outfits and hairstyles. Also, a vote will be cast here and now.

What do you all suggest their first album's name is?

Comment here :)