Chapter 88 - Back Home

Y/n sat across from Yuna pulling down his mask a bit to breathe better. Yuna did the same as their cart ascended. Y/n looked out the windows, immediately swallowing a wad of spit. Y/n wasn't deathly afraid of heights, but he was still quite spooked. Y/n tried to mask his nervousness by looking over at Yuna, but this only made him even more nervous. Yuna's side profile looked stunning, especially with this view. The windows surrounding them showed a beautiful sight of Seoul and the night sky beautifully contrasted the city lights. Then there was Yuna, with a small smile plastered on her face she was observing the sights outside the windows. She then turned to Y/n. Yuna was beautiful and stunning, but Y/n was a laughable sight. Y/n was gripping onto the seats beside him as he leaned back on his seat trying to prevent the cart from swaying. A knowing evil smirk spread across Yuna's face. Y/n shook his head, panic overcoming his entire body. Yuna leaned forward, causing the cart to sway and a terrified Y/n to press his hands on the windows. Yuna then leaned back in her seat causing another massive sway on the cart. A terrified whine came out of Y/n's mouth as he tried his best to keep his balance. Y/n and Yuna's faces burnt bright red at the sound that had escaped Y/n's lips, Y/n covered his mouth as the swaying was lessening. As for Yuna, well she was laughing to herself as she leaned back on her seat.

"Yuna, don't do that again." Y/n said clutching his chest as he was looking over at Yuna who was trying to stifle her laugh but horribly failing.

"Your face was amazing!" Yuna said pointing at Y/n with a huge smile spread from ear to ear. Y/n looked away, his face was covered in a crimson blush as he tried to cover it with one hand. Y/n was quite flustered from the events that took place. All of a sudden a sway was felt in the cart, immediately Y/n's eyes met with Yuna's. Yuna was now leaning forward, her head laying on her palm as she had a soft smile.

"Thank you for this Y/n. It's been a great date." Yuna said with a smirk seeing the flustered man in front of her. Yuna bit her lip at the sight of Y/n who was a bit taken aback by her words.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it too. I should take you out more." Y/n said with his own smirk, leaning back on his seat. A smile spread across Yuna's lips.

"I'll be looking forward to it Y/n." Yuna said with a wide smile. Y/n grinned at Yuna's response, as he bit his lip trying to contain a huge smile.

The cart finally came to a stop as the doors opened. Y/n and Yuna pulled up their masks when the cart stopped. Yuna and Y/n's hands intertwined again as they walked down the walkway, both sporting a wide grin under their masks. Y/n's cellphone started to ring in his pocket as he was just about to pull Yuna to a candy store. Yuna looked over to Y/n, right as their eyes met Yuna's phone started to ring as well. The two smiled at each other as they dug their hands in their pockets and pulled out their phones. Their hands left each other as they started talking into their phones. Y/n was being called by none other than Kyung-jae, who was asking Y/n where he was worriedly. Y/n's face softened at hearing Kyung-jae worrying so much for him.

"Hi Hyung, Yea. Sure. We'll be home in a few. No I didn't bring my keys, just leave the door unlocked." Y/n said as he sat next to Yuna on a wooden bench. "Yeah, we'll be fine. No, just tell them to sleep. I'll walk her home. No? What? Why didn't you tell me? Ugh. Fine. Yes. Bye."

The calls ended a minute after talking. A loud sigh escaped Y/n's lips. Y/n turned to Yuna who was still talking to her phone. Y/n took the few seconds in to admire Yuna's beauty again. She looked fresh with her clothing, her shorts complimented her shirt, and Y/n's coat looked fashionably oversized on her figure. It looked cute on her and fashionable at that. Y/n intertwined their hands as he waited for Yuna to finish her call. Yuna hung up almost immediately and turned to Y/n, tilting her head to Y/n's shoulder. A comfortable silence fell upon the two, Y/n leaned his head on top of Yuna's.