Chapter 70 - Late Night Calls

Y/n glanced at his couch as Fusako was laying there already sleeping, light snores erupting from her. Her head laid on a pillow as she had her bag in her arms. "Oh She's already asleep." Y/n said to himself  as Lia gasped "A-answer me Y/n." Lia said sternly as she was sitting up on her bed "Oh yeah she's a friend." Y/n said as he opened the fridge and grabbed a beverage "A friend? That's it? That's why she's sleeping on your couch?" Lia asked with an eyebrow raised "Yeah, also she's our manager. She lives far away and didn't have the energy to drive all the way back to her house so I told her it's fine if she slept on our couch for the night." Y/n said as he took a sip from his chocolate milk "Oh, okay then." Lia said as she turned the camera away from her face as she grabbed a snack from her stash "How was your day noona?" Y/n said as he set the phone down to cook himself some ramen. "It was okay, nothing too much. We did a Hanbok version of Not Shy, did you watch it yet?" Lia said as she opened her snack "Oh, really? Can't wait until it's released yet. I might see some beautiful ladies." Y/n said as he chuckled to himself as Lia suddenly stuttered "Y-yeah, I forgot they were going to upload it tommorow." Lia said as she looked at her screen seeing as Y/n was preparing his food "Yah, eat something healthier than some ramen in a packet." Lia said as she put another chip into her mouth "Says the one eating junk food right now." Y/n said as he laughed a bit at Lia "Well, it's a cheat day for me, what's your excuse?" Lia said as she kept on eating "I'm still broke and ramen is cheap." Y/n said as he stirred the pot "I'm just saying don't rely on those ramen. You need proper nutrition." Lia said as she laid her head on her pillow "Aww, noona you care about me." Y/n said as he fake cried and wiped a non-existent tear "Oh shut up." Lia said as Y/n laughed at her reaction. This was their routine every night before they sleep they call each other, just to talk to each other. Sometimes they would fall asleep while on call.

The two had accepted this as part of their everyday routine and now they're closer than ever. They talked about almost everything in their life, they got to know each other on a personal level. Y/n was growing scared that he might be falling for Lia. Lia, on the other hand, has been adoring Y/n and loved the attention given to her. Lia knew about Y/n's family, Y/n got to know Lia's aspirations, her likes and her dislikes. Y/n now looks at Lia like another close friend and he feels comfortable with her. Although he still feels scared of whatever is happening between them, he continues with caution. Lia on the other hand felt as if she could tell Y/n everything, he was a good listener. And she enjoyed having someone to talk to that would treat a person as her not just a Kpop idol. Their conversations at night always led to them talking about their relationship. This did lead to Lia's attraction to him to increase as he also confessed to Lia that he had a crush on her. They were currently seeing their relationship through. As for the other girls, Y/n had took Yuna out on a date to the mall. They both had a great time as they had bought a lot of items, Yuna picked out clothes for Y/n as well. Y/n had also scheduled another date with Yuna at the Vortex dorms. He was planning to make the night a bit romantic, although his knowledge of being romantic is from his hyung and some romantic movies. He was planning on cooking for her and just have a night to themselves. Y/n knew ITZY had been quite busy from performing on stages and promoting their new comeback, so he planned for her just to relax. Y/n had told the other members about his plans and they had agreed to the other members going out and buying some groceries and other necessities for the night. Y/n loved Yuna's fashion sense and he appreciated her input on his newly bought clothes.

Y/n had improved drastically within the month, his singing skills had been honed with the help of his singing coach. His dancing skills had become a lot smoother and his freestyle had also improved. Chan had also been teaching Y/n the ropes of producing music, he had contributed with Chan, Changbin, and Han with producing their repackaged album INLIVE. Y/n and Chan's relationship improved but Y/n was still more focused and committed in learning how to make songs that he would ignore Chan at times. Y/n's acting classes provided him with a new insight, he had a newfound passion for acting he never knew he had. His humor wasn't as robotic as it was, thanks to two of his members Tae-woo and Min-kyu. Y/n had also been allowed to schedule a studio every week that he would be able to record in. Now he had made 3 albums worth of songs he had been writing everyday to improve his skill. His relationship with the staff had also skyrocketed. He got to know a few trainees and had been training with them also.

Y/n sat on his table with his ramen and glass of water set on the table. Y/n started eating as Lia started to rant about how she misses her family. "Yeah, I just wish I got to see them more you know?" Lia said as Y/n stared blankly at the screen "Oh, yeah maybe not." She said chuckling a bit as Y/n slurped up the noodles "You're making me hungry now." Lia said pouting as Y/n just smiled at her. "I'm going downstairs to get some food, these chips aren't doing anything for me." Lia said standing up  while her phone was in hand. Y/n set the bowl down on the table and grabbed his backpack, unzipping it and pulling out his song book and a erasable pen. Y/n set the notebook down and flipped through the pages. He clicked his pen and started to write a new song, humming to himself as he tried to rhyme the words. Lia set her phone down on the counter as Chaeryeong was in the kitchen "Ah, Lia noona annyeong." Chaeryeong said with a plate in hand "Oh, you're hungry too?" Lia asked as she looked in the fridge "Yeah, the cake I ate was filled with air." Chaeryeong said as she ate the leftover lasagna "Oh we got lasagna?" Lia said as she saw the food on Chaeryeong's plate "In the microwave." Chaeryeong said pointing to the electronic in the wall. "Lia Noona can you help me with some of these lyrics? I'm struggling with hangul." Y/n said as he took his fork and twirled it in his ramen and placing it in his mouth "Oh you're on a call with Y/n?" Chaeryeong said recognizing the voice looking at the cellphone resting on the counter "Yeah, we do that sometimes." Lia said as she grabbed a plate of Lasagna and walked over to her phone "What can I help you with?" Lia said as she took a bite out of her Lasagna.

To be continued...

I tribute this chapter to My two fishes. R.I.P