Chapter 85 - Group Chat

Y/n exited the airplane terminal with Chan, sluggishly walking side-by-side. The two separated because they were getting picked up separately by their managers. Once they separated, Chan was being approached by random people as Y/n watched Chan politely bow to the people. Flashes going off everywhere as a lot of people started taking pictures of Chan, this only made Y/n raise his hoodie above his head. Y/n sped up his walk as he saw his managers waving at him. Y/n smiled as he approached the two, their arms wrapping around Y/n like two proud mothers. Y/n soon followed them into their black van. Y/n buckled himself up as he placed his backpack just at his feet.  As soon as Y/n rested his back and leaned into the seat, a loud sigh escaped from his mouth. Y/n isn't very good at handling long car rides, so needless to say he was still a bit jet-lagged. There was a certain annoying feeling of being queasy and dizzy at the same time bugged him, in which his face showed. Hye-kyung glanced at Y/n through the rearview mirror, seeing he was quite pale. Hye-kyung reached into her purse, pulling out a piece of candy and handing it to Y/n with a genuine smile spread across her face. Y/n took the candy with a soft 'thank you'. As he started to unwrap the candy, Y/n's cellphone started to blow up with texts. Y/n raised an eyebrow as he lifted his phone to eye level and read out the texts. A soft gasp from Y/n can be heard as he saw he was added into a group chat.

ITZVORTEX

y/n has been added to the group chat

Kyung: Yo Y/n when r u going back home?

NoVa: Yeah we miss u :(

MoonMin: Who the fuck is Nova?

NoVa: Me BiTcH got a problem with that?

JunBBY: What is happening?

MoonMin: Who Invited NOVA???

Chaeryeooong: you did dumbass

MoonMin: So rude ;-;

YunaUwU: Where's Y/n?

Y/n's eyes widened at the conversation unfolding before his eyes. He giggled as  Yuna was already ignoring Min-kyu. The friendship between Min-kyu and Yuna had always been a comedic back and forth. He took a deep breath as he started to type out his message.

Y/n: I'm here, the flight made me want to throw up ugh

Grandma: Hi! Are you on your way back?

Grandma: WHO NAMED ME GRANDMA

YunaUwU: I'm not wrong tho

Grandma: I'm disowning you

Y/n: But seriously, who is NoVa???

Y/n: Wait... it's fucking Tae-woo, isn't it?