Chapter 22 - Lost

"Lucky enough, Y/n gave us some Advil before we got out the dorms." Kyung-jae said patting Y/n who looked over to him with an eyebrow raised "huh? What?" Y/n said with an eyebrow raised "Nothing." Kyung-jae said as Y/n turned his head to the front of the elevator before caressing his temples a bit, "Annyeong Y/n-ssi. Hope you liked the tour." Yeji said bumping shoulders with Y/n "Sure did, thanks noona." Y/n said smiling at Yeji as they met eyes "You look good with your hair swooped back Y/n" Yeji said as she fixed Y/n's bangs a bit "Thanks noona, we really didn't have time for my hair to dry so I'm sticking with this for a bit." Y/n said as he leaned down a bit so she could reach his head. Y/n kept his eyes on Yeji's hair and seeing some loose strands, obviously they had also rushed to get up and do their schedule. Y/n got out a comb from his bag and started to comb Yeji's hair, Yeji looked up at Y/n with pleasant surprise on her face as her small smile grew. "There, Pretty." Y/n said smiling at Yeji who still had her smile "Thank you Y/n." Yeji said smiling ear to ear. Y/n nodded in response, the other girls and boys had their eyes on the two. The girls have Yeji a glare as the boys kept taking secretive pictures on their phones, capturing the moment.

The elevator rung and Yeji and the others waved goodbye to Y/n and the others before proceeding to meet their manager. The elevator doors closed and Y/n put the comb back into his bag as Kyung-jae walked to lean against the railings beside him, "So... Yeji huh?" Kyung-jae said nudging Y/n a bit "We are only friends. I was only fixing her hair." Y/n said slinging the backpack around his shoulder as he leaned on the railing more. Y/n's eyes wandered around the elevator, "Perhaps the friendship grows in the future, and if it does I better be your best man." Kyung-jae said as he smiled at Y/n "Yea, whatever. My best man at my wedding would be would be Jun-seo." Y/n said digging his hands onto his pockets "Yah! We've known each other for 2 years now and you're gonna make Jun-seo your best man?" Kyung-jae said shoving Y/n lightly in which made Y/n shrug. Y/n's mind was set on one thing though. The Mandatory counseling session they had in their contracts that would happen each month, Y/n never had talked about how he felt with anyone other than his aunt so he wouldn't know a thing.

Y/n's mind was set on one thing, appearing as if he had always been happy.

Something that became hard to achieve when he moved to Korea, he had nothing. He had some money, knew basic Korean but nothing backing him up. If he died, no one would've cared enough to search for him, except his aunt. Y/n was wandering around seoul as he found a motel to stay in with the right money. Y/n went out one day and chased a beautiful butterfly, with it wings a beautiful rose gold with rare spotted patterns decorating it's wings, it flew into the forest. Y/n followed the beautiful creature around with his mind set on capturing the creature as he stumbled around the woods. Y/n found it so fascinating, he has never seen a butterfly with rose gold wings before, not even in his books. Y/n had always been passionate about animals and their habitats so it was no surprise he loved even the creepiest creatures that had laid foot on this Earth. Y/n had reached somewhere deep in the forest when he finally took a look to his left when he heard a twig break. Finally, he realized he was deep in the forest without any contact to the city since he left his phone to charge. Y/n started screaming, "Who's there! Answer me!" Y/n said looking around him as an old building stood, pillars and windows shattered. The plants grew out of the walls and climbed up to the roof of the abandoned building. "You! Why are you here!" A voice called out to Y/n from the hallways of the building "I'm sorry! I'm lost! Can you help me get back to the city?" Y/n asked shouting with his hands clasped near his mouth to amplify his voice "Where are you!" The voice called out again. Y/n picked up a piece of glass incase he would have been in danger, the glass in-between his fingers as he hid it behind himself. "There's a basketball ring here!" Y/n shouted back as he heard footsteps go down the hallway as he clutched onto the piece of sharp glass in his hand. A little girl descended from the stairs with her hair tied up in little pigtails, "What are you doing here?" The girl said as she skipped down, the rocks underneath her shoes made noise "I got lost following an animal..." Y/n said scratching his nape in embarrassment "Which city did you come from?" The girl said getting closer to Y/n "I live in Seoul, sorry if I'm......bothering you." Y/n said slipping in an English word since he really didn't know what the Korean of it was "What? Eh whatever, follow me." The girl said walking past Y/n and skipping away. Y/n followed her staring at her profile, how the small white dress danced in the wind as she kept skipping down the trail. The dress complimented her body as it made her look ethereal, like she was a symbol of purity. The sunset really made her figure glow as she walked down the trail, with each step Y/n got more and more interested in her. The porcelain skin of the girl glowing golden as they walked down the trail. Y/n suddenly tapped her shoulder, "What's your name?" Y/n asked the girl as she turned her head slightly to him "My name is Shin Ryujin, what's yours?" Ryujin said smiling at him stopping in her tracks "My name is Bang Y/n, nice meeting you." Y/n said holding out a hand to shake which Ryujin shook with a little more force than Y/n had expected. "So what animal were you following?" Ryujin said slowly walking side by side with Y/n "It was a butterfly, It had beautiful light pink wings and great patterns." Y/n said smiling thinking she was interested in the butterfly he was captivated by "Oh my God, why did you follow it?" Ryujin said laughing at Y/n who just stared at her "Because I've never seen something so beautiful." Y/n said as he stared blankly at Ryujin. She's like the others. Y/n said in his mind and looked forward "I'm sorry, It's just a little funny. Don't be mad." Ryujin said shoving Y/n playfully which made him trip over his feet and fall into the ground, "Look, I appreciate that you're taking me back to seoul but please don't push me around." Y/n said getting up and dusting himself walking down the trail "I-i'm sorry, I didn't think you would be that weak." Ryujin said catching up to Y/n who kept his eyes on the trail as Ryujin stared at his face "Haha, sure." Y/n said laughing like a robot as he kept his head down, "Mianheee~" Ryujin jumped in front of Y/n doing Aegyo before she slipped and fell onto her bottom. Y/n offered her his hand as she held onto it, Y/n pulled her up without showing any emotion and helped her dust off some dirt, Y/n and Ryujin continued down the trail, joking around, and falling every now and then.

"Yah! Y/n! We have to go!" Min-kyu said grabbing Y/n's hand and running down the hallways catching up to the other members who were outside the counselor's doors.

To be continued...

Anyways, MOONBYUL STEP ON ME MAMA PLEASE

Anyways, MOONBYUL STEP ON ME MAMA PLEASE. Like damn she is a goddamn goddess.

You get a filler cause I have Writers block :p