23│TERMS OF ENDEARMENT

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴛᴇʀᴍs ᴏғ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴀʀᴍᴇɴᴛ ꒱

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ╴𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃!
〆₊ ✦ 𓄳 她 𓈒 𒀭࣪⋆ ֗ ִ ᨒ .゚𓄳✦ ₊ 〆
﹙𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙺𝙾𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚂𝚄﹚▬▬ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙
( pronounced MEE-ya )

゚𓄳✦ ₊ 〆﹙𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙺𝙾𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚂𝚄﹚▬▬ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙( pronounced MEE-ya )

❝You look like you're about
to kill someone, mom.❞

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ╴𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓!𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃!
〆₊ ✦ 𓄳 她 𓈒 𒀭࣪⋆ ֗ ִ ᨒ .゚𓄳✦ ₊ 〆
﹙𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙽 𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰𝙽﹚▬▬ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙣

゚𓄳✦ ₊ 〆﹙𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙴𝙽 𝙶𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰𝙽﹚▬▬ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙣

❝No one plans murder out
loud, Miya.❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

[First Grade]

Elementary school lunchtime was more equivalent to a zoo during feeding hour. Loud, childish voices called over each other as the young students searched for or talked to their friends. Hands grabbed at food and shoving was not uncommon. Teachers did their best to keep order but had pretty much given up by the third week; they mainly made sure that everyone got fed and no one got hurt.

Juliet hated lunch.

It had been alright when she'd been sitting at Sarah's table; all the girls did their best to act like princesses, had their meals packed by their parents and there was absolutely no horsing around. However, the redhead always had to buy her lunch since her mom was too busy working to make her one. This meant that she was subjected to being jostled around by the students who were waiting ahead and behind her in line. What was worse was that she almost always missed dessert.

Lunch was still terrible but at least it was much improved now that she sat with Shawn. At the first mention of her hatred of waiting in line, the boy offered to get her lunch every day "until the end of time" as he put it. She'd taken the offer immediately and her job now was to make sure to save his seat next to her while he got their food.