21│THRILLA IN PHILA

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟᴀ ɪɴ ᴘɪʟᴀ ꒱

❝ IF, IN THE END WE END UP
TOGETHER, IT'S BEAUTIFUL ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Juliet, Cory and Shawn were talking in the hallway when Topanga joined the group. "Okay, guys, yearbook time. As you look back on your first year at John Adams, what would you consider your greatest accomplishment and why?"

The redhead frowned thoughtfully as Cory said, "let's see. . . I mean, there's just so many."

"It's hard to pick just one," Shawn agreed.

"There's the time we—"

"No, no that wasn't us."

"What about the time we—" Cory tried again.

"Also not us."

"I got one," Juliet offered. "I made a new friend. Or does it have to be a trophy-worthy accomplishment?"

"I think that's a good one," Topanga said with a smile as she jotted down the achievement next to Juliet's name. "Meeting new people and getting out of your comfort zone is always something to be rewarded." She turned to the two boys. "Great job. You guys are the two most pathetic students in this school." After saying goodbye to Juliet, Topanga walked away.

"That's an accomplishment," Shawn commented once she was gone.

"She's right, Shawn," Cory answered. "I mean, the year's almost over and I haven't made a name for myself. And you know whose fault it is?"

"Your own?" Shawn suggested at the same time Juliet offered: "yours?"

"No, why should I take the fall? I blame. . ." He paused as he looked over to the group of jacket-wearing boys who were picking on a kid. "The jocks!"

"Why?"

"Because they wear those stupid jackets and therefore get all the girls. What chance do I have?"

One of the jocks made his way over to their group and picked up Shawn. "Hey, put him down!" Juliet exclaimed, ready to stomp on the boy's foot if he turned out to be like Joey or Frankie. He placed the boy back on the floor. 

"Too heavy," he turned to the redhead. "She's a girl." Then he turned to Cory.

"Please don't, please don't," he pleaded. "I had a fat, heavy breakfast."

"Hey! Girls can be jocks, too!" Juliet said, crossing her arms and huffing angrily.

Both of them went ignored as the older boy picked Cory up. "We've got an opening of the 108-pound super-confetti-weight division on the wrestling team. Savage?" He shook the curly-haired boy slightly. "Perfect."

Once Cory was back on his feet, the same guy said, "congratulations, kid. You're on the wrestling team."

"Yeah, like there's a chance in the universe I'd ever want to be on your stupid wrestling team," Cory scoffed.

"Here's your jacket."

"Ooh. Look, guys, my jacket!"

"Here's your uniform."

"My uniform," he repeated happily. "This is like Christmas."

"Here's your candy."

"Candy?"