19│THE TRUTH ABOUT HONESTY

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʏ* ꒱ 

❝ I HAVE SEEN THE
PROMISED LAND! ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Juliet ran a brush through her hair as she watched herself in the mirror. In the reflection, she could see Topanga walk over to Cory's shower stall so she could pester him about wedding arrangements. "Cory, the banquet halls are filling up. Will you please look at these dates?"

"No, I'm wet and naked," he replied from behind the curtain.

"Me too."

Immediately, he pulled it back to reveal his head only to frown with disappointment. "You're not naked."

In response, his fiancée shoved a piece of paper into his mouth. "Cory, I can't pick out a wedding dress or flowers or anything until we set a date."

The boy returned to his shower. "Will I ever see you naked?"

"Someday."

Hopefully, he peered out into the bathroom again as he ripped the paper out of his mouth. "Sunday?"

"Pick a date!" Topanga shouted in return.

"How about your tushie right now as a sign of good faith?"

Growing tired of his insistence, the blonde picked up a nearby can of shaving cream and aimed it at his head, only for him to jerk the curtain back in place. "Ha! Nice try, babe."

Angela smirked from her place on the bench. "Ooh, nice tush." The boy screamed in response and fixed the separation properly. He turned off the water and then put on his own towel, which was wrapped up to his chest. As he stepped out of the shower, the brunette stood. "Ooh, hubba, hubba."

"I'm just a piece of meat to you, aren't I?"

"All men are," the redhead chimed in. She placed her brush down to lean over and press a kiss to Shawn's cheek. "Isn't that right, Shawnie?"

The dark-haired boy turned to look at her with wide eyes. "Julie, what'd you do that for?"

"Oh, please," she scoffed. "That's the tamest thing I could've done."

Topanga picked up her toiletry kit and walked over to the curly-haired boy. "Oh, Cory, here— I borrowed your razor."

He faced her slowly. "You used my razor?"

"Yeah, just to shave my legs. You don't mind, do you?"

"Mind?" he echoed. "That the razor I use on my face was used to shave your wonderful leg only brings us much closer and increases my overall joy."

"Good," she said. She kissed him. "Please remember to look at those dates."

"I will, my smooth one," he replied before she left. As soon as she was gone, he placed his hands on one of the sinks. "I'm gonna be sick."

"What?" Shawn asked, mid-shave.

"She used my. . ."

"What's the big deal?"

"She used my. . . blecch!" Cory shuddered.

Angela, who had taken his place in the shower, popped her head out. "Why don't you just change the blade, you baby?"