3│JULIET'S MEN

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴊᴜʟɪᴇᴛ's ᴍᴇɴ ꒱

❝ I LOVE YOU 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Juliet and Celeste were enjoying some relaxing peace and quiet after they returned from the dining hall. They were both relatively quiet people when they were alone, so there was almost always a comfortable silence between them. Right now, they were reading books of their choice as they took a break from studying. However, their solitude didn't last long as loud knocking sounded on the dormitory door. The brunette sent her an amused smile. "It is adorable how he's stalking you."

"Yeah, it is," the redhead agreed flatly before she shouted: "go away!"

The sound continued and was followed by: "milkman!"

"There are no milkman anymore!"

A pause, and then: "cow!"

Celeste chuckled at the answer. "You can't leave him out there, Juliet."

"Watch me," the girl grumbled as she stood from her bed.

Shawn greeted her brightly when she opened the door. "Hi!"

"Hello Cory," Juliet said. She pointedly ignored her best friend.

"Hi, Jules. I'm not here for you, sorry. I'm just here to support my buddy when he gets killed." He turned to the other boy. "Go ahead, Shawn. Get killed and then let's go visit Topanga so I can get killed with you."

"Here, I'll help you," the girl told them. She moved to shut the door.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Shawn interrupted her quickly and he reached his hands out to stop her. "Can I just tell you one thing?"

"Fine. You can say whatever you want as long as it doesn't have anything to do with us being a couple."

"Aw, Julie, why didn't you just say that we're a couple? Cor, Julie and I are back together!" Juliet's eyes narrowed at him and she shut the door in his face, prompting him to continue loudly: "you think I'm goin' away? I'm not goin' away. I live in your doorway now! You hear that? I live here!"

"You do have to admire his persistence," Celeste remarked.

"Yeah, well, he learned from the master," the redhead sighed. "You should see how Cory pursues Topanga." Another knock sounded from outside and she turned back to the door, raising her voice to call out: "hey! I said no, Shawn. We are not a couple!" She marched over to answer it and opened the door to reveal. . . "dad? Uncle Sam? Greg? What are you guys doing here?"

"I think the important question is what is Shawn doing in your doorway," Sam answered with an amused looked.

She ignored his question and launched herself over the dark-haired boy to hug her father and uncle in turn before she shook hands with her other uncle. Barron looked down at the boy, who smiled up at him. "Hi Mr. Capelwood."

"What have I said about calling me Barron, Shawn?"

"Well, I don't think I'll be marrying your daughter anytime soon so I thought I'd go back to something more formal," he replied.

Sam scoffed. "Stick with Barron, kid. Are you gonna invite us in, niche, or do we have to keep standing on this human doormat?"

Shawn gave a little nod. "Yeah, that about explains the relationship."