3│AIN'T COLLEGE GREAT

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ꒱

❝ I TOLD YOU SO! ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Unlike Cory, the girls didn't make a big deal about the transition from high school to college. They calmly unpacked their belongings as they talked enthusiastically about what they were looking forward to in the upcoming semester. Angela, Topanga and Juliet had decided to room together which was sure to bring about many. . . interesting situations.

When they reached a good resting point, Topanga and Juliet broke off to go find their boyfriends. The boys' door was open and when they entered, the blonde gave her a teasing grin. "Hey look, Peaches. I found us some college guys."

"She means us," Cory said proudly.

The redhead went to stand next to Shawn, who gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "Well, the four of us are here at Pennbrook."

"Let's check it out," she suggested.

They made their way into the main corridor to take a look around and Cory (who was still excited about the move) narrated the sights happily: "okay look: we got hallways, rooms and a co-ed bathroom. Oh, see, Shawnie? In college girls are not called girls. They're called 'co-eds." He paused as a man pushed the door open before he remarked, "boy, is she butch."

"Cory, the bathroom is for men and women," Topanga pointed out.

"Both?"

"Yes, Cor," Juliet answered with a sigh. "Co-ed, as in co-educational. At the same time."

"Just like Ally McBeal," his girlfriend added.

"'Just like Ally McBeal,'" the curly-haired boy repeated mockingly. "Let her go in there!"

"Cory, it's no big deal."

"I'm going in," Shawn decided without hesitation. As the girls followed him, Cory sent the door a dismayed look.

"I just got used to going in front of other guys!"

🌎🌎🌎

Juliet immediately grimaced as they stepped into the registration room. The atmosphere was hectic and compressing in a sense that reminded her too much of elementary-school lunches. Her hand instantly searched for her boyfriend's and she grasped his fingers tightly, half-afraid she'd get lost in the crowd. He sent her a concerned look. "Alright, Julie?"

"I'm not a fan of this." She waved her arm around vaguely to indicate the press of students.

Shawn's face suddenly became understanding. "You want me to sign you up for classes?"

"Nah," she said with a sigh. "We're in college now, dammit. You shouldn't have to stand in line for me."

"Well, the offer's there if you need it," he told her as he squeezed her hand reassuringly.

She sent him a grateful smile as they joined the rest of their friends. Cory was on yet another tirade about the 'change.' "Registration. Here is where we make the decisions that will determine who we are and what we know for the rest of our lives."

"Oh, shut up," the dark-haired boy retorted.

"Not everything has to be ceremonious, you know," the redhead agreed shortly.