21│THE HAPPIEST SHOW ON EARTH

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴡ
ᴏɴ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ꒱

❝ I FEEL SO ATTACKED
RIGHT NOW ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"You called her Topanga?" Shawn asked Cory incredulously.

"Even I know that's a terrible move," Juliet exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Now, Shawn, Jules, it's so obvious what's going on here," Cory told them.

"Yeah, you're really bad with names," the redhead answered sassily.

"Piece of advice," Shawn added, "write their names of the palm of your hand like I do, Cory."

"No, no. The problem is no matter how many girls I go out with, I still end up thinking about Topanga."

"So why did you break up with her in the first place?" the dark-haired boy asked.

"I don't know. I mean, I made a mistake. I thought we could be friends like we are. But, you know, when I see Topanga, I want to hug her, hold her, kiss her. When I see you guys I have no interest in any of those things," Cory explained.

"Thanks, Cor," Juliet huffed (referring to the hug part, of course.)

"Well, so how do you think she feels about you?"

"I'll ask," the curly-haired boy answered as Topanga walked by. "Hey, Topanga."

"Hi, Cory," she greeted him cheerfully before she sat down.

"She wants me back," he informed them.

Mr. Turner called the class to order by announcing: "alright, you guys. Remember the papers for the Environmental Essay Awards I had you write at the beginning of the year?"

Shawn stood up with his assignment. "Oh yeah. I finished mine last night, Mr. Turner. Enter this puppy."

Once it was in their teacher's possession, he tossed it behind him and continued, "and here are the winners. On their way to Walt Disney World in Orlando are the following students. Kristen Hoffman."

Cory turned to face his best friends. "That's good for her, y'know? A week in Florida, a little sun, a little color, a little ocean air could help her get over me."

"Ronnie Waterman," Mr. Turner added.

"Well, she'll get over you quickly enough with Lips Waterman on the same trip," Shawn observed.

"Perfect. Kristen with Lips in Florida and me free to spend the next week romancing Topanga. You know what, Shawn? Sometimes everything in my life just seems to go my way," the curly-haired boy stated happily.

Juliet rolled her eyes. "And when does that ever happen?" she asked, pointing her finger towards their teacher as he read the last name.

"And finally, Topanga Lawrence."

The boy groaned. "I hate my stinking life."

🌎🌎🌎

Cory had apparently been struck by inspiration the previous night and was telling Shawn and Juliet about his plan to win back Topanga. Juliet wasn't surprised with the crazy scheme her best friend had come up with but it didn't seem too dangerous, so she didn't protest.

"Hey, Eric," Shawn greeted the eldest Matthews when the pair walked up to the brothers. He turned next to Cory's dummy. Without missing a beat, he added, "hey, Cory," before he yelped in surprise when he saw the real Cory.