3│NOTORIOUS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ɴᴏᴛᴏʀɪᴏᴜs ꒱

❝ IT IS A VERY RARE QUALITY
TO PUT A FRIEND'S WELFARE
BEFORE YOUR OWN ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Juliet, Shawn and Cory went looking for the eldest Matthews boy after school to get their ride home. Peering into the newspaper editor's office, they heard a girl's voice say, "ah, Eric, yes. That feels so good. Don't stop!"

The redhead's eyebrows rose slightly as Cory said, "okay, we found my brother." The three of them entered the room.

Thankfully, Eric was just rubbing the girl's shoulders as she typed away at a computer. "This personality profile of our new principal is superlative."

"Well, the man lives next door, glad I could help."

"Yes, well, you give a wonderful neck massage."

"You know, Molly, I'm more than just a pair of strong, masculine hands."

"Hopefully he's not including his brain in that sentence," Juliet whispered to the two boys who smirked in response.

"Well, of course you are my little cabana boy," Molly stopped typing. "Well, fini!"

"No, no, it's Feeny," he corrected her. "His name is Feeny."

"Fini is French for finished," the girl responded.

"Haha, the French. Our neighbors to the North."

"Hello!" Cory announced, breaking into their bubble.

"Not now, I'm working," came Eric's immediate response.

"You said you'd drive us home," the boy answered as he put the rat cages on the table. The sight of them caused Molly to scream.

"Hey, babe, you're wiggin' out the rats," Shawn said.

"Rats?" she echoed fearfully.

"Yeah, we're studying natural selection," Cory explained. "We're gonna see if rats know the difference between natural cheddar and 'I can't believe it's not cheese!'"

"Yep, our D-plus rests on furry little Juliet, Shawn and Cory."

"Not my D-plus," Juliet cut in. "We're getting a B at least."

"You named the rats after yourselves?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, Shawn's the one chewing the lock, Juliet's asleep and I'm the one with the skin disease," Cory said.

"Fitting personalities, really," the redhead commented, looking at her rat. She was probably fed up with having boy best friends and crushing on the escapee rat.

"Keep your little vermin away from tomorrow's edition of the school paper," Molly told them.

"Yeah, come on. Let's go all six of you rats," Eric agreed.

"Hey! Make that four rats," Juliet protested.

"Four?" Eric asked.

"Little Shawn broke out?" Cory questioned at the same time. "I got him, I got him." He picked up the rat and moved it towards Molly's face. "He wants to kiss you! Please! He loves you!" The girl screamed and ran out, slamming the door behind her. "Come on, you kiss my brother!"

"Hey, thank you. Thank you very much. I finally get a brainy girl interested in me and you guys screw it up," Eric huffed before he pushed the door to try and open it.