6│HOGS AND KISSES

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ʜᴏɢs & ᴋɪssᴇs ꒱

❝ IN THE CONTEXT OF
HOW STUPID YOU ARE 

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Over the next week, Juliet spent a lot of time in the Fine Arts building. She hardly saw her friends at all and instead locked herself in one of the practice rooms to begin to build up her skill. She'd even found a tutor and had lessons on Saturdays in the older woman's apartment off-campus. She'd also spent some time with her new friend, Kendrick, and found that she liked his company a lot; it was nice to have a friend that didn't remind her of Shawn.

Now, she finally had a free minute which she was spending in the common area to help Cory and Topanga film a video to advertise the school. There had been more than forty takes already but no one was giving up. "And action!"

The couple opened the doors together as Topanga began: "hello, I'm Topanga Lawrence."

"Hi, I'm Cory Matthews," Cory added. "We'll be hosting your hosts on this historic tour of Pennbrook College."

"For over a century, Pennbrook has been a place where thousands of students come each fall to embark on a journey," the blonde continued as they walked further in to the room. They stopped at the end of the couch.

"A journey that will take you to a ugiverse of exciting experiences."

"So if Pennbrook is the college of your choice. . ."

"Then come on," the curly-haired boy finished with an awkward wave.

"Cut! Cut!"

"You think?" he demanded. "Where've you been? I stink. I think I said the word 'ugiverse.'"

"Shall we try it one more time?" the director asked with a sigh. "Maybe take fifty-nine will be the charm."

"No, no. I knew way back at take thirty-three that I was sucko," Cory said. "I quit."

The onlooking students cheered loudly only for Topanga to interrupt them. "Whoa! Wait a minute, I don't understand. Cory and I were picked as the perfect freshman couple because of our natural chemistry."

"Yeah, where'd that go?"

"Cor, come on. Don't leave yet," Shawn started supportively, but he finished with a smirk: "I want to hear you butch the word 'curriculum.'"

"Oh yeah?" the boy asked as his friend approached him. "If curricum is such an easy word, then let's hear you say it."

Shawn leaned forward slightly and carefully enunciated: "curriculum."

"Wow."

"Do that again," the director called out.

The dark-haired boy turned to face him. "Curriculum."

The man held his hands up to his eye to imitate a telescope as he spoke: "wow. I like it." He glanced over at the watching redhead. "Hey, you wouldn't possibly consider, uh. . ."

Juliet's eyes widened. "I'm going to pretend like I don't know what you're implying."

"It's obvious that besides screw-up here, you and him have the chemistry we're looking for. It would be the perfect—"

"Absolutely not!" she exclaimed at the same time Shawn all but yelped, "no way!" He carried on hastily: "there's no chemistry."

"Never was," Juliet agreed quickly. "You're imagining it. Us doing the movie would be worse than Cory, I promise."