15│STRANGE LOVE, GROWN BOLD

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ ᴇʏᴇꜱ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚ ▎❛ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜ ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ,
ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ʙᴏʟᴅ ꒱

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ ╴𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐄!
〆₊ ✦ 𓄳 她 𓈒 𒀭࣪⋆ ֗ ִ ᨒ .゚𓄳✦ ₊ 〆
﹙𝙰𝙼𝚈𝙱𝙴𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙲𝙽𝚄𝙻𝚃𝚈﹚▬▬ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙜ä𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧

❝Did you know that when youbuy a picnic basket in winterit's like a million percent off? ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

buy a picnic basket in winter
it's like a million percent off
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As usual, Juliet was right.

Emyr Montacute did not like her. It wasn't just because she came from a poor background or that she was dating his son, but the moment he'd seen her face when she entered his office had thrown him for a loop and he was very glad that his father had taught him how to keep his face neutral. The Capelwood girl acted eerily similar to his rival, Barron Capelwood; if the two were put in a room only an idiot wouldn't be able to tell they were father and daughter. Not only were her eyes the exact same shade and shape as her father's but she had his intelligence and inability to control her emotions.

Even if the red-haired girl wasn't the daughter of his rival, Emyr would never permit her to be anything more than a passing interest for his son. Jackson deserved much better than to have relationships below his own social standing. Even if Barron was his equal, the girl would never catch up after so many years living below par. It was in Jackson's best interest to find a girl of similar worth who wasn't nearly as intelligent, or at least was able to be easily swayed. It didn't take a brilliant mind to see how stubborn and strong-willed his son's (temporary) girlfriend was.

In order to break the pair up, though, the situation had to be orchestrated very carefully. Jackson would easily take the "softer" side as Emyr called it— whether it be his mother's or Capelwood's— and that was something that could not happen. The girl Emyr introduced Jackson to had to be beautiful, preferably with blue eyes of a similar shade to his current girlfriend's (as the nickname his son had for her did not escape his notice.) Emyr could also not introduce the girl with any intentions other than to be a new friend for his son; he must trust the girl to do all the work for him. If worse came to worse, though, he'd assert his position over the boy.

There were a few eligible girls that his son would be interested in. Alice White, who came from a prominent family who'd inherited old wealth. Charlotte Birch, whose parents had made a fortune in the fashion industry. And finally Julia Pope, who would most likely be the best option as she was both intelligent and came from rich lawyer parents. With his decision made, Emyr extended an invitation to the Pope family to attend their New Year's Eve celebration.