Fatui scum; J.JK

(A.N ~ This imagine is inspired by Genshin Impact!! Jungkook is based off of Tartaglia's character :P)

"Fancy seeing you here, out of all places." A teasing voice called from behind you, causing your eyes to roll right to the back of your head from how annoyed you were. It was already a bad day, Jungkook was just going to add to that.

"Jungkook." You stated firmly in acknowledgement, not turning to face him as you were preoccupied within signing documents in the Northern Bank. Helping Namjoon hand out lanterns had left you with a pouch of gold you wanted to convert into mora.

Jungkook pouted at your lack of enthusiasm, sidling up to your side and peering at your side profile. He couldn't help but smile slightly, eyes tracing your features with a fond glint in his eye.

"You don't sound too cheery, something happen?" He asked curiously, looking down at the documents before you quickly shielded them from his view with your arm. It amazed him how you didn't even have to look at him to know what he was doing.

"You happened, I was fine before you came in here. Now if you'll excuse me-" You quipped, placing the pen back in its holder and sliding the papers back over the the bank clerk. "I'll be going as far as I can from you, bye now!"

You feigned enthusiasm as you stepped past Jungkook, not looking at his face. There wasn't a reason as to why you couldn't, you definitely weren't afraid of Jungkook and you proved that when you defeated him in the golden house. If anything, you were embarrassed. You were embarrassed that you had allowed Jungkook to pull the wool over your eyes like that.

"Hey, wait up! Maybe we could-" Jungkook began, but you quickly shut him up with a cold scoff.

"Anything that includes a 'we', is not something I want to do." You told him, briefly looking up to meet his eyes. Those dark eyes who had looked into yours and pretended to give advice, pretend to be your friend.

But it had all been for his own benefit.

"Oh come on, you can't stay mad at me forever. Didn't I tell you that it wasn't personal? I would like to be friends with you." Jungkook groaned.

"Yes you did, but that doesn't mean I didn't take it personal. Please, just leave me be." You raised a brow at Jungkook in warning, causing him to sag slightly and let out a long sigh. The forlorn look on his face was almost believable but you knew not to trust what Jungkook showed, his actions not matching his intentions at all.

Without another word, you left the bank, slightly slamming the door as you went which caused a few clients to jump at the sudden noise.

Jungkook heard a small 'tut' from behind him, smiling as he turned to face Namjoon. The man could usually be found around the funeral parlour.

"Ah, I knew you'd be slinking around wherever they'd be." Namjoon commented light heartedly, watching as Jungkook's cheeks blushed slightly before he schooled his expression into his usual grin.

"It's fun to rile them up a little, they react so poorly that it's funny!" Jungkook exclaimed with a hearty chuckle, hand resting on his hip as he smiled at the older. Seeing right through his act, Namjoon scoffed and shook his head at Jungkook, watching as the carefree expression left his face.

"You should just admit that you feel something for them."

"That's not-"

"You can stay in denial Jungkook, it's really none of my business. However, they are my business and I will step in if I feel things aren't going too well. We wouldn't want any conflict between the two of us, right?" Namjoon lowered his voice, leaning in to Jungkook's ear with a hand on his shoulder. The muscles in Jungkook's jaw clenched as he stated straight ahead, nostrils flaring slightly as Namjoon patted his shoulder before walking away. "Think about my words Jungkook."