When he calls you clingy; K.TH

Vote, Comment and Share!

You ignored Taehyung's last message and threw your phone across the room, angry tears falling down your face faster than they ever had before

You ignored Taehyung's last message and threw your phone across the room, angry tears falling down your face faster than they ever had before. The obvious ache in your heart just made you angrier as you didn't understand how Tae could say such things.

"I thought you loved me, turns out it was all for show." You whispered to yourself as you curled up into a ball on your bed, clinging to yourself as you had nobody that would be there by your side so help you. The feeling of loneliness overwhelmed you and when things got bad, they got really bad.

He never loved you
He used you
Why would he ever love you?
He doesn't need you

Continuous thoughts ran through your head as you began to sob harder, memories of you and Tae flashing whenever you closed your eyes. You could hear your phone vibrating and buzzing, making it clear that Taehyung was spamming you as you'd not answered him.

Taehyung was scared, scared for your health. He knew all too well how bad you could get mentally and something didn't feel right, a looming cloud of danger was hovering over him. It sent chills down his back as he couldn't help but imagine what you were doing to yourself.

Quickly, Taehyung dashed out of his house and got into his car so that he could drive to your house. There was nothing that Taehyung wouldn't do to comfort you, especially when he was the one that had hurt you. He didn't know why he had been ignoring you or why he called you clingy, the only explanation he had being that he was stressed out from work.

As soon as he pulled up outside of your house he gulped in worry, scared to see you in a state as Taehyung knew that he had broken you. At the beginning of your relationship he had promised that he would care for you and never hurt you, honesty being the key of the whole relationship. You felt that he had thrown that away.

Taehyung didn't bother to knock and burst through the front door, rushing up to your room so that he could hold you. His heart ached as he saw you curled up on your bed, still shaking and trembling like a scared animal. He slowly got in the bed next to you and pulled you so that you were on top of him, one of his large hands rubbing your back comfortingly.

"I'm so sorry my angel, I didn't mean it. I've just been so stressed but that's no excuse, please forgive me?" He mumbled into your hair while kissing your cheeks. You giggled as his hair tickled you, your hands clinging to him harder. You forgave him, only after making him relax and promise that he wouldn't hurt you like that again.