"I miss you😕"; P.JM

Vote, Comment, Share!

Jimin chuckled as he opened the snap you had sent him, a cute picture of you pouting sadly captioned "I miss you😕" You had gone to see family in another state and your mother said that you couldn't bring Jimin as there wasn't enough space for him.

Jimin had missed you too, probably even more. His body had been aching for you since he left and he missed the feeling of your skin on his. With the average weekly amount of times that you slept together, it was safe to say that Jimin was going through some sort of withdrawal. His own hand couldn't pleasure him like you did and he needed you in any shape or form that he could have you.

He tapped on your contact and began to type, fingers moving fast as lightning. The horny guy knew exactly what he wanted or rather needed.

J: send the video we made to my laptop baby. I need it right now.

You gasped a little when you processed what he had asked for as you had forgotten all about the sex tape you and Jimin had made. It had happened a long time ago when Jimin had suggested that you make your sex life more interesting by taping it so that you could both watch it back.

A deep breath was taken in through your lips as you scrolled through your camera roll in search for the video. As it was made a long time ago, the video was near the very back of your camera roll and the amount of pictures you had on your phone didn't make it easy to find either.

Once you found it, you clicked on Jimin's email address and forwarded it to him. You were nervous about it but trusted that he wouldn't do anything with it that would be harmful to you. 3 years of being together and 5 years of being best friends that shared everything formed an unbreakable bond between the two of you.

Jimin's eager eyes watched his laptop screen impatiently, debating on wether he should message you again and ask what was taking so long. His lower region was aching painfully, a reminder of your absence.

That was until the notification came up that you had sent Jimin a video, the one that was going to be help him to be exact.

The video popped up and Jimin licked his lips as the view of your naked body filled the screen. Past Jimin's hands travelled across your chest and wrapped his arms around your waist before claiming your mouth with his.