Brother's Best Friend; M.YG

Vote, Comment and Share!

You rolled your eyes as your mother smoothed down the front of your dress, mumbling about how you never took care of your appearance when it mattered. The rose coloured material was itchy and annoying, feeling as if it were going to slip off if it weren't for the sleeves that clung to your arms tightly.

You didn't see what was so important about Jack's friend coming over, a simple dinner with friends was not a big deal. To you, it was a lot of effort wasted on a very small thing and you were more than annoyed that you were made to wear a dress.

'Who is this?' You thought to yourself while pinning your hair up in the appropriate places so that it didn't fall into your eyes, 'the general?'

The ringing of the door bell knocked you out of your thoughts and you cleared your throat ready to welcome your brothers friend, knowing that you'd probably get yelled at for not doing so when he left. Respect was a big deal to your family and you weren't going to ignore that just because you were annoyed.

Once you opened the door, you froze in your place and your mouth fell open slightly at the sight. Never before has you seen someone look so effortlessly perfect and you were in awe. Such an anime cliche.

He was the most handsome guy your eyes had ever seen in your entire life. Clear pale skin that glowed in the moonlight, mysterious dark eyes that seemed to stare deep into your soul  and a tall lanky frame that towered over you, even when you were wearing heels. He was like an actual anime heartthrob brought to life and delivered on your doorstep which you weren't complaining about at all.

The guy caressed his chin and looked you up and down before smirking softly, obviously noticing that you were staring at him. He couldn't help but look back though, allowing his eyes to travel down your frame and take in the small curve of your hips.

"I believe I'll be joining you for dinner tonight? I'm Yoongi." He said, his deep voice making your brain turn to mush as you dithered. Knowing that you probably looked desperate or like a fan girl, you cleared your throat and smiled brightly while welcoming him in and opening to door wider.