Weight of us; K.NJ

Vote, Comment and Share!

You shook your head and sighed as you watched Namjoon flirt with other girls while you were stood right next to him. He had been like it forever and you wouldn't care if he hadn't have confessed to you, telling you that he wants to be with you.

"Oppa, do you want to go somewhere more private?" One of the many girls that he was flirting with asked him, her hand reaching out to rub his arm up and down. You couldn't help but glare at her hand and hoped that it would somehow fall off. Jealousy wasn't a good look on you.

Namjoon knew that you were behind him and watching this whole thing unfold. He truly didn't want to go anywhere if it wasn't with you but he was scared. Scared to admit that he wanted to be with you.

The seriousness of his feelings for you frightened him and caused him to run away from you, not wanting to get hurt. He just wasn't ready for the weight of your relationship to he on his shoulders. So he made a terrible mistake, one that he would regret for the rest of his life.

"Of course I would gorgeous, let's go." He said while trying to act confident, swinging his arm around the girl's shoulder. All emotion fell from your face and you felt your heart sink to the very bottom of your stomach.

Everything you had done to keep Namjoon interested and here he was, throwing it all away for something that would only last a night. Coincidentally, you could feel Namjoon's stars burning through you right up until he walked out of the school. Not trying to hold in your tears anymore, you let the droplets of water fall freely as you sobbed.

Never again did you trust a man with your heart as they could crush it without a second thought