It's no big deal; K.TH + J.HS

Vote, Comment and Share!

Flashing lights slightly blurred their vision but after years of performing on stage, it didn't bother the boys that much. The turnout of fans overall was amazing and it was going to be the biggest concert they'd ever had, putting an unreal amount of pressure on them to be perfect and not make any mistakes.

Hoseok was especially tense, his face set into a firm line as he tried to loosen his muscles up so that he was ready to dance. No one would ever understand Hoseok's need to be perfect and this all started because of how hard he had worked as a child to get to where he was. He didn't want to disappoint anybody after coming so far.

Before Hoseok knew it, the first track had begun to play and he was jogging on stage to get into his place. For weeks he had rehearsed his steps and places on the stage to make sure that it would all run smoothly. Now, he could only pray and hope that everything would go as planned.

But it didn't because as soon as the lights flashed on to the idols it was clear that the others weren't in the right places. Everything was mismatched and confusing but nobody could tell but Hoseok as he had studied the sheets for hours and hours on end. This frustrated him and he glared angrily at the other members, causing them all to look at him in confusion and panic.

"I can't believe you all! We've been preparing for this moment for 5 years and you can't get it right, still!" Hoseok exclaimed under his breath, not saying it so that others could hear because he didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings or something like that. The other members were wary of Hoseok, the signs of him being annoyed were very obvious but they couldn't understand why.

Except from Taehyung. He too had been confused when Namjoon stood in his place but shrugged it off and went to Namjoon's instead so that no problems were caused. Though Hoseok had been very precise on where they stood, Taehyung hadn't thought that it was really necessary as the number still went smoothly.

"Hyung, you give us a scary look when we make a mistake on stage, don't do that. it's no big deal. A slip of a wise man, everybody makes mistakes. Understand it with a warm smile." Taehyung whispered to the seething boy whilst they were walking back to the dressing rooms so that they could wipe the makeup off and get changed to go back to their hotel.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung and softly smiled, realising that even though they were idols and were seen to be 'perfect', they were still human and made mistakes too which was okay. He rushed away to apologise to the others without apologising it thanking Taehyung, causing Taehyung to frown sadly and sulk in the dressing rooms.

Imagines; BTS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें