Walking in on you naked; K.TH

Vote, Comment and Share!

You'd always been incredibly self conscious, not liking people to see your body as you were very insecure about it. Everyone around you knew of these thoughts and attempted to reassure you that you were beautiful but it was no use, your brain just not being able to register that your body was beautiful and perfect in its own way. Even Taehyung, your boyfriend for over a year, had never been given the delight of seeing you naked, even though the two of you had slept together multiple times.

The warm water that was emitted from the shower head ran down your body, loosening up your tense muscles as you just sat and let it pour over your limbs. There was something about the way that the water hit your body that was so therapeutic and calming to you, setting you free from any insecurities that threatened to hold you back. Steam had began to be produced due to the heat of the water which caused the mirrors in the room to fog up and water to drip down every so often. The atmosphere was peaceful, just how you liked it.

Unfortunately for you, you'd forgotten to lock the bathroom door in your rush to jump in the shower before Taehyung got home. It was just your luck that Taehyung decided to come home early and wash up after a long day of office work. The thing you had most in common was your love of water, showers and just the whole experience of peace that came whilst standing under the assault of a shower head.

Not even thinking it strange that you didn't call his name as soon as he entered the door, Taehyung raced upstairs to get into the bathroom and burst through the door. A small wall of steam erupted from the room and hit Taehyung square in the face, causing him to panic and think that there was a fire until he saw the outline of your body through the fogged up glass of the large shower, your arms reaching up to caress your chest and clean the area around it. The sight instantly caused Taehyung's mouth to fall wide open.

'Do I leave or do I stay, this is invading her privacy!' Taehyung thought to himself as he pondered what to do, desperately wanting to join you in the shower but also not wanting to step across any boundaries as he knew that you weren't comfortable with being naked. Just the thought of pressing his body against yours under the water whilst caressing your hips made Taehyung shiver and close the door behind him as he stepped inside the room, all rational thoughts out of the window as he took off his shirt.

Slowly, Taehyung opened the door to the shower once he'd completely stripped off his clothes and tapped your shoulder, scaring you half to death in the process. Instantly, your hands attempted to cover your most vital parts but Taehyung softly held your wrists before you could, reassuring you with just a simple look that he loved you and would never judge you. It took you a while to fully relax and welcome Taehyung to see your body, the redness of your cheeks just becoming more prominent the longer that Taehyung took your body in. The feeling of insecurity had been pushed to the very back of your mind by this point as Taehyung wrapped his arms around your waist and pushed your head into his chest, allowing the water to tumble over the both of you.

"No matter what your body looks like, your skin colour, race, religion or sexuality, i will always love and adore you for who you are. You're the most admirable person in the world and i'm so lucky to have you, thank you for letting me have you." Taehyung murmured into your ear whilst his hands softly traced patterns on the skin of your hip, tracing the faint white lines that lay there. These marks were gorgeous to him and he couldn't help but want to kiss and admire each and every one, no matter how much you disliked them.

Not being able to utter a single word, you just hugged him tighter and whispered a small but meaningful thank you as you were truly grateful for everything he did for you. Taehyung was the only person you felt comfortable enough with to allow them to see your body and that meant a lot to you, assuring you that he truly was the one for you.