'It'; K.TH

Vote, Comment and Share!

"So Taehyung...have you and Y/n done "it" yet? Everyone's talking about the two of you being the cutest couple and I would totally agree but... are you two really that serious?" You choked on your sandwich as your friend shamelessly asked about yours and Taehyung's sex life, not even trying to make it seem like she was genuinely curious, only sounding spiteful to you. You didn't really know why you were friends with her. There was an obvious line in which people couldn't cross in case they invaded your personal space and she had directly crossed it without a care in the world, smiling with a sparkle in her eyes that you didn't like.

Taehyung smirked a little and shrugged nonchalantly, looking away at you which caused the girls to giggle and the guys to slap him on the back in congratulations, making it seem like some sort of conquest. The celebrations were childish and you didn't see the point, it was only sex after all. Whilst everyone was talking loudly and cheering pathetically, your anger was slowly building up until you boiled over, scolding everyone that was close to you with your wrath.

You hated that everyone knew about something so intimate and personal and you were angry that Taehyung had told everyone when he knew that you didn't want a lot of people to know. Privacy was a big thing to you and you had made that crystal clear to Taehyung the night that you gave yourself to him. This was because you felt like people would judge you so you'd rather just keep to yourself.

"Actually Molly, me and Taehyung haven't so you can all be quiet." You snapped angrily, glaring harshly at your friend  Everyone was silent, shocked at your sudden outburst as you were usually quiet and didn't pipe up. Molly just hit a very sensitive nerve of yours.

Taehyung instantly knew that what he had done was unacceptable but that didn't stop the confused look on his face. You rolled your eyes at him and threw your sandwich in the bin that was behind you, suddenly losing your appetite due to how annoyed you were.

You were mad for the rest of the hour, glaring at Taehyung until his fingers softly intertwined with yours in a loving manner. He kissed your cheeks softly multiple times in an attempt to win you over and stop you being mad at him. There was nothing that Taehyung hated than you being mad at him as it usually meant that you distanced yourself and were cold with him, something that he didn't want at all.

As you didn't have strong resistance when it came to Taehyung's charm, you forgave him and kissed his forehead softly while mumbling how stupid his was to tell everyone your business.