Forced to breakup; M.YG

Vote, Comment and Share!

Earlier That Day
"This can't be happening right now, you can't make me do this, it's unethical! I'm a human with my own rights and a brain to make my own choices, who are you to take that from me?" Yoongi demanded angrily, slamming his palms against the glass table before him so harshly that the surface almost cracked completely in half. Rage boiled in his veins and if it weren't for the rest of the members holding him back, Yoongi would've jumped over the table and have had his manager held up against the wall, pummelling his fists into the grin he usually sported. Said manager sighed softly and uncrossed his fingers that had originally been intertwined in front of him, shaking his head at the fuming man across the table from him.

"I'm your manager Yoongi, that's who I am. You knew that your contract firmly stated that you cannot be in a relationship during its time period but you still went against it. I have no choice but to make you choose between the two options that you have: breakup with your partner and keep your contract or stay with them and be forced to leave. The decision is yours." The manager said sternly, looking down his rather pointy nose at Yoongi before taking a sip of the water. A gasp came from Taehyung who was sat beside Yoongi, hand resting on his shoulder. Even he couldn't believe what the manager was asking of Yoongi, to choose between the person he loved and the career he loved.

Yoongi was stunned, unable to speak another word in fear that his voice would break halfway through. The knowledge he'd just gained from his manager scared him and he wished that he could rewind time, just so that he wouldn't have to hear that piece of information.

Choose between you and his job, how was that even possible?

His career was everything to him and so were you which is why it was so hard for Yoongi to make a decision under so much pressure. Yoongi's entire future was going to be influenced by his next decision and that caused trembles to rack through his body as he stressed. He knew what you would want him to do, being the selfless person that you were you wouldn't want to hold Yoongi back, even if that wasn't what you were doing.

"I-I'll break up with Y-Y/n." Yoongi stuttered, not daring to look at his fellow band mates as he didn't want to see the looks of disappointment on their faces. Never had he thought that it would come to this but it did and now he was going to have to break it you that he could no longer be in a relationship with you, even after promising that he would never leave you.

Later
Not a word was able to pass through his mouth, his lips clamped shut as he looked at you, bright smile spread across your face with your arms held wide open for him to walk into. The thought of hurting you made his heart ache ominously inside of his chest, an empty feeling spreading across his chest like a wildfire, a forlorn look plastered onto his face. When you noticed the pure turmoil on his face, your grin fell from your face as fast as it had gotten there and you rushed over to him, holding your hands to his cheeks and checking for any injuries. Once you found nothing you looked back into Yoongi's eyes in confusion, only to be met with tear-filled eyes staring back at you.

"Y-Yoongi, what's wrong? Are you hurt, your ankle again maybe? I noticed that it's been playing up again recently but you don't have to hide it from me. I-" You began before Yoongi let out a strangled sob, leaning forward so that he was completely collapsed against your body. The tears that were falling from Yoongi's eyes splashed onto your skin whilst you immediately assumed the worst, clinging onto his frail frame as tightly as you could as tears began to fill up in your eyes too. Through his sobs you could hear Yoongi trying to piece sentences together but it was too muffled for you to be able to understand until a couple moments later when he had calmed down a little.

"C-Company...break u-up...... n-n-no c-choice!...D-Don't wanna leave you, l-love you!" Yoongi hiccuped, head still pressed against your hair but his words were clearer now then they ever were before. Your immediate response was to laugh, thinking that this was just another one of Yoongi's pranks and when he'd turn around he'd be sporting a beautiful smile that had drawn you to him in the first place. But when Yoongi's cries only increased in volume and length, it was clear to you that this was no joke, it was real. Yoongi was being made to break up with you and you couldn't do anything about it. Sure it was unethical but who were you to say no?

"But you told them that you would leave me, right? You wouldn't be here sobbing if you hadn't but I don't blame you Yoongi. This relationship obviously isn't worth loosing your career and I would never allow you to choose me over the goal you've been working towards your entire life. Maybe, just maybe, the future will be kind to us and allow us to find each other again. Please don't cry Yoongi, i'll always love you, even if we aren't together. My heart will forever belong to you." You whispered softly, trying your hardest to contain your own tears and prevent them from slipping down your cheeks. It felt as if your heart had been savagely ripped from your chest and thrown to the ground beneath your feet. Life was cruel, you and and Yoongi witnessed that at first hand.

"There'll never be someone else for me other than you Y/n, you're the only one I want. When my contract ends the first thing i'll do is seek you out again and put a ring on your finger. Even though we are technically breaking up, I'm still going to think of you as my girlfriend. Please don't forget about me Y/n. My manager is making me move back into the dorms, probably so that he can monitor the people I hang out with, there's a car waiting for me outside. I'm so sorry!" Yoongi whimpered quietly, getting back onto his own two feet and holding your head in his palms, caressing your cheek softly before planting a soft kiss on your forehead, the last goodbye.

The kiss seemed to last forever but it still seemed too short you, the moment Yoongi pulled away you tried to keep him back but you stopped yourself, allowing him to walk out of the door the way he'd came and get into the car that was waiting for him. Yoongi didn't want to leave you and each step seemed to be like he was wading his way through mud, each movement holding him back and trying to prevent him from leaving. Once inside the car with the rest of the members who sent him looks of pity and grief, Yoongi pulled the hood of his hoodie over his eyes and softly cried, not wanting the members to see him in such sorrows. He silently prayed that fate would bring the two of you together again, just as you were meant to be.