Finding out you're pregnant; K.NJ

vote, Comment and Share!

Your weird behaviour was beginning to frighten Namjoon as the days went along. There used to be hugs and kisses shared whenever he returned home from a long day of practice but now you just barricaded yourself in your shared room, not letting Namjoon see you.

It had been a week since you'd taken the pregnancy test after you'd failed to receive your period, your whole world crashing around your feet once you'd seen the positive lines. You didn't know if Namjoon would want to keep it but you also didn't want to take the risk either, choosing to keep it a secret rather than be honest.

You stepped out of the bedroom cautiously, peering around to check if Namjoon was still home or not. Unfortunately for you, your stomach has already began to bloat and it was more than obvious that you had a bun in the oven. Once you thought the coast was clear, you tiptoed into the kitchen to fulfil your craving for peanut butter.

"You finally decided to come out?" Namjoon joked softly as he stepped into the kitchen, shutting the door behind him so that you couldn't escape. Comically, your mouth hung open in shock with a spoon dipped into the jar that you'd retrieved from the cupboard.

You knew that it was time to tell Namjoon the situation you were going through but it was so scary for you, the possibility of him leaving you. Sighing, you put the jar down and stepped closer to Namjoon so that you could embrace him.

"Whatever it is, we can get through it together because we love each other. Just let me know what's going on baby." Namjoon mumbled into your ear as you sighed into his chest, letting your muscles relax into his body. Everything about Namjoon's presence and scent soothed you better than anything else.

Taking deep breaths and keeping the tears at bay, you looked up into Namjoon's eyes to try and gain some confidence to tell him. It was the right thing to do and keeping it from him just wasn't fair.

"I-I'm p-p-pregnant!" You wailed, finally letting the tears fall down your cheeks as you clung to Namjoon's shirt in fear that he would walk out. It wasn't hard to realise how Namjoon had tensed up and this only made you sob harder.

Namjoon didn't know what to say or do, completely frozen in shock. He was ecstatic with the news as he had always wanted to have children with you but couldn't help but fear becoming a father.

"I'm so happy." Namjoon exclaimed loudly before wrapping his arms around you and picking you up, twirling you around while laughing like a child. This came as a complete shock to you but you were immensely relieved that he wasn't mad at you.

For the rest of the night, Namjoon laid on your lap with his mouth pressed against your stomach so that he could talk the the child. In some moments, it seemed like Namjoon was more enthusiastic about the child than you were.