It's no big deal; K.TH + M.YG

Vote, Comment and Share!

The members were all huddled in the living room, explaining what they wanted to be in their next life and why. It was the usual topic of the conversation and changed each time it was brought up as life moulded and shaped the members' choices.

"I want to be a bird in my next life, it must be so good to just be able to fly wherever you want without having to ask first!" Taehyung said wistfully as he imagined flying away from his problems, his large golden wings spread out as he glided through blue skies. In most of his dream Taehyung was a bird which showed that he had problems that he wanted to run away from but couldn't.

"That's a good one Tae but birds only live a short time, it'd be over before you know it." Namjoon replies softly, not wanting to hurt the younger's feelings but just wanting to give him something to ponder over. Surely, Taehyung's bottom lip poked out and he slouched over looking like a bratty child.

Yoongi just sat and listened them all, nodding whenever he approved of a thought and giggling at some outrageous replies to the question. Long nights and quiet mornings were the times that Yoongi pondered over such things, imagining what he would want his soul to become in his next life. Things that fitted his personality and habitat preferences only made finding the perfect thing even harder to find.

"I'd like to be a rock in my next life, they live forever and they can be anywhere. Yes they're not exactly living but there's no other way that i'd see myself being if I weren't to be human." Yoongi explained while crossing his arms over his chest, the small bulges of his biceps showing prominently through the black long sleeved shirt that he was wearing.

Through the corner of his eye, Yoongi could see that the immaturely minded maknae was holding back his laughter. This made Yoongi insecure as his beliefs had been different to his friends, causing him to want to change but it was too late. Even though they'd said even more ridiculous things than he had, Yoongi had been more serious which set people off laughing.

"You want to be a stone in your next life? Don't worry, it's no big deal. I'll bring you to a lot of beautiful places." Taehyung said calmly after scolding the maknae for laughing, harshly tapping his arm which made him turn serious as he saw the expression on his hyung's face.

With his gummy smile pressed into his cheeks, Yoongi began to explain to Tae all the amazing places that he wish to be taken to once he was a stone. Mountains, unexplored islands and many more unique ideas just showed how brilliant and under minded Yoongi's brain was seen, not many people being able to understand how the man worked and functioned.

"Thank you Taehyung, I really needed that." Yoongi whispered to Taehyung as the others took their turn explaining their thoughts. Taehyung replying with his brightest box smile that warmed Yoongi's heart. It was safe to say that Taehyung was a very important member of bangtan.