Salvation; J.HS

Vote, Comment or Share!

Depression. It was always a hard thing for you to explain. The feeling of emptiness even when you had everything that you needed. Overwhelming feelings of being alone though you were surrounded by a group of people. Being stuck to your bed, unable to get up even though you weren't tied down or restrained.

This had been a problem for you ever since you were a teenager, having been triggered by years of being an outcast. Your looks set you apart from the rest but no one ever said anything about it, it was your own brain poisoning your thoughts and your way of thinking.

That was until you met him, Jung Hoseok. He was your light and your hope, everything that you needed to survive. Hoseok was an angel sent from heaven to save you, that was your only explanation for why you found him when you did.

At the top of the cliff on the edge of the town was where the two of you had met, you ready to end your life and him trying to save it. Encouragingly, he had explained all of the reasons to live and why they were so special. He showed you that suicide wasn't the answer and that you could be happy one day.

"Come down It's okay, i've got you." He whispered calmly while holding his hand out to you, eyes warm and kind. No one had ever looked at you that way and it made a funny feeling erupt in your stomach.

"I have nothing to live for, I should just end it here so there's no more pain." You whimpered while making eye contact with him, tears dripping down your face. He shook his head and smiled, grasping your hand and intertwining your fingers so that you couldn't pull away.

"You have me, you can rely on me. I'm here for you." He soothed while pulling you away from the edge and wrapping his arms around you, running his hand through your hair. You cling to him and sobbed loudly, body shaking with nerves as the realisation of what you had just been about to do hit you.

He had saved you. He was your angel, your hope. He was Jung Hoseok