His New Girlfriend; M.YG

Vote, Comment and Share!

The tall blonde marched up to you and glared at you, blue eyes piercing your soul and judging everything about you. A group of clones followed behind her, trying desperately to mimic every move she made but failing miserably. It was so stereotypical that you had to hold yourself back from scoffing at the irony.

You questioningly raised an eyebrow at her while nibbling on another chip. She didn't scare you at all, not intimidate you. There had been plenty of girls who had tried to have their power over you but as always your struck them down fast. No one dared to make a fool out of you, everyone knew that.

One of her small hands flicked her hair behind her back off of her shoulder and smirked, brilliantly white teeth flashing in the sunlight. She looked behind her at her minions and snickered evilly before turning to face you once again.

"Yoongi really did upgrade from you. I mean, look at you. Disgusting." She sneered while looking you up and down in distaste, clearly mocking your choice of clothes. You chuckled and shook your head, looking round and rolling your eyes when you saw Yoongi stand up to see what all the commotion was about. He was the main cause of this but as always he would act clueless, not wanting to take the blame.

You finished your chips before dusting your hands on your head and standing up. One hand resting on your hip as you looked around the cafeteria, smirking smugly. You felt powerful and in control, even though you knew that you would regret this later on when you were alone.

"You may be an upgrade Leah but we all know that Yoongi doesn't stay with blondes for long. Have fun with my sloppy seconds!" You said with fake enthusiasm, smiling brightly and waving your hands around.

The entire population of the cafeteria erupted into hysterics, multiple people slapping they hands on the surface of the table in front of them due to how hard they were laughing. Leah's mouth was hanging open and her eyes were shaking which told you that she was about to cry.

You watched as Yoongi turned back around to his friends and give them a 'well she ain't wrong' look, knowing that you were right. He had always had a thing for brunettes.