Pregnant; K.SJ

Vote, Comment and Share!

With the small skin held tightly in your hand, you walked into yours and Jin's bedroom with a small smile gracing your lips. The small smile made your skin glow even brighter than it was, pregnancy glow was actually a thing.

You were extremely happy with the news and couldn't wait to let Jin know that you were going to be having his baby. It was everything that he had ever wanted and you were honoured that you could do it for him.

Jin was sat on the bed, scrolling through his twitter timeline and giggling at thirsty army tweets that were on his timeline. You had both spent a fair amount of time joking about those tweets, finding them hilarious and outrageous.

"I'm pregnant." You blurted out, scaring him half to death as you sprung the information on him unexpectedly. His eyes widened comically and his mouth fell open in pure shock as he hadn't expected something like this to come so quickly but he was elated.

A bright smile broke out onto his face as he stood up off of the bed and pulled you closer to him, hugging you tightly but not to hurt the baby. Content sighs left both of your mouths as you daydreamed about the future and the happy family you were going to have.

"This gives me an excuse to start being even more caring for you." Jin joked into the soft skin of your neck, kissing the soft skin softly. You giggled and agreed knowing that Jin was going to turn into a protective momma bear, more than he already was.