Halloween Costumes; K.NJ

Vote, Comment and Share!

You pulled the pink mask over your face and looked at yourself in the mirror, sighing happily at what you saw staring back. The light baby pink of the soft material complimented your complexion wonderfully and left you feeling confident.

The excitement for Halloween was increased while shopping for costumes with Namjoon, preparing for a costume party. Everything you did with Namjoon made you feel happy, no matter what it was or what you were doing.

You came out of the dressing room and posed goofily for Namjoon, giggling when he pretended to be scared of you. Even though you were dressing up as a genie, he did it to make you smile like the good guy he was.

"me now?" Namjoon asked while awkwardly looking at the pile of costumes you had picked out of him to try on, not really liking the look of most of them. You nodded and pushed him into the changing room, passing him the things you had picked out for him.

He smiled and took them before shutting the curtain and groaning in distaste. They weren't the best costumes ever but knew that you had picked them personally for him so he pushed embarrassing thoughts to the back of his head.

You giggled and told him to tell you when he was ready so that you could laugh and giggle at the result look. Knowing that Namjoon was quite shy and would rather blend into the crowd, you chose the brightest colours possible to make him stand out more.

10 minutes later, he pulled the curtain back and wrapped the Italian flag around his shoulders uncertainly. He tried to smirk confidently and wiggled his hips, causing you to laugh hysterically and double over to catch your breath.

"i don't know what this is but I'm going to the party in it!" He exclaimed loudly while whistling an Italian tune, marching around the dressing room pretending to be some sort of Italian soldier. One of your small hands tugged on the flag, pulling him towards you and connecting your lips together in a quick kiss.