Live Television; J.JK

Vote, Comment and Share!

You quickly threw yourself on to your couch and scrambled towards the remote, flicking the TV on as you went. The loud music of the event blared through your speakers and butterflies erupted in your stomach.

It was Jungkook's and the rest of BTS'  first time being on live television and you weren't going to miss it for the world. You were so proud of how far Jungkook had come and you wanted to see him be praised for his efforts. He truly deserved it.

As soon as their cheeky little faces popped up on the screen you squealed excitedly, proud that they were achieving their goals. The amount of effort that they had put into their career was admirable and they had earned their place as idols.

Soon after, the presenter began asking questions about their personal life. You knew that the boys didn't mind talking about their personal details until you came up. Barely any presenters asked about you as you weren't known or popular, it was safer this way.

"So do you have anything to say to your girlfriend home Jungkook?" The presenter asked excitedly, smiling so hard that it actually looked scary. Their teeth were so bright that you had to squint your eyes a little as you weren't expecting it, never having seen teeth so white before.

Jungkook blushed smiled, showing his cute little bunny teeth, before holding up his hands in the shape of a heart. His love for you truly couldn't be explained in words. It was too intense and the feelings too raw.

"I love you Y/n, so much!" He exclaimed loudly into the microphone he was holding, a bright blush spread across his cheeks in the most cutest way. You blushed a deep red, even though there was no one to see it, because his love still made butterflies swarm in your stomach.

Jungkook giggled and looked back at the presenter who was beaming but it looked strained, almost like it was forced. 'Somebody is jealous' you thought while smiling smugly, knowing that Jungkook was all yours.