Second option; P.JM

Vote, Comment and Share!

With a brow furrowed so deeply that it hurt and quick fingers that zoomed through each and every post your eyes care across, you scrolled down your instagram timeline and read each and every post thoroughly in case there was any news on Jimin and to see what Jimin had posted. All night since Jimin left for practice you'd gotten multiple warnings from people that you trusted that he had been getting much too close with another girl that wasn't you and wanted to see what all the fuss was about, not wanting to jump to any conclusions. Not once did you ever doubt Jimin but words could be convincing sometimes, a sentence able to change your entire way of looking into a situation.

"You've got to be kidding me." You whispered to yourself in disbelief as you came upon a picture of Jimin hand in hand with a girl, drinking out of to-go coffee cups with large smiles on both of their faces. Jimin was laughing hysterically at something the girl had whispered in his ear as they walked, looking like a cute couple from Tumblr with his eyes creasing up so hard that his irises weren't even visible anymore. They both sported beanies and woolly scarves that you suspected had been at her place because Jimin had left the house in an entirely different outfit. It was hard to believe but the evidence was right in front of your eyes.

A disappointed frown graced your usually relaxed and peaceful features as you decided to dig deeper into the subject, hoping and praying that it was just a bad angle from the camera that had taken it. Things like that always happened to big celebrities as news channels and update pages loved to make scandals and spread rumours to gain from them. That obviously wasn't the case though as you pulled up another 100 or more photos of the pair looking like an average couple, something that Jimin should've been doing with you. Seeing your boyfriend be so close with another woman did something to you, tearing you apart from the inside to the out.

You didn't want to cry or jump to conclusions before Jimin had a chance to explain himself but that seemed impossible as the evidence in front of you showed you that Jimin had been leaving you to go spend time with this girl. She must've been special for Jimin actually did have practice that day, you'd already checked that up with Namjoon, and Jimin was known to be obsessed with practice. Not once had he ever missed a session just to spend time with you. With a forlorn shake of your head with tears welling up in your eyes, you turned your phone off and ran upstairs so that Jimin wouldn't see you in a state if he came home.

After a couple hours of thinking, you decided that you couldn't handle the lies and deceit anymore, pulling out your old recorder that dispensed tapes to begin recording yourself. Even if he had hurt you, you didn't want to just leave Jimin without giving him the reasons why first. For the next hour until you left, you gave Jimin a brief insight of why you were leaving before picking up your bags and leaving the house you'd come to love without turning back.

5 hours later
"Honey I'm home, I've had the most tiring day at practice you wouldn't even believe it!" Jimin called out comedically as soon as he walked through the front door, taking his scarf off as he went as he'd chosen to bring it home instead of leaving it at his friend's house. A little twinge of guilt was sent through his heart as he lied to you but he didn't think that you would understand. The house wasn't warm and welcoming as it usually was which made Jimin's smile fault a little, replaced with a concerned look as Jimin strained his ears to get even a little bit of movement from you but no such luck.

Slowly and hesitantly, Jimin walked up the creaky stairs after checking to see if you were downstairs, beginning to worry even more than he originally had been. Four times he had checked his phone, just to see if you'd left him a text which explained your absence but there was nothing.. Though he'd only just gotten home, Jimin felt as if something was terribly wrong, goosebumps and a lump of fear had settled on his stomach and all over his skin which made him feel even worse. The house didn't seem to have the life and the light that it had, had before he left that morning, seeming to be empty and remote, abandoned of all life.