Impostor | Part 1

Summary: You and Avengers play a game of Among Us. A murder happened while doing the tasks, how would you find that out?

Warnings: Fluff, murder, bit smut-ish

Word Count: 2,867

-

Colors of the characters, in the game:

You - Pink
Tony - Red
Steve - Blue
Thor - Yellow
Bruce - Green
Natasha - White
Clint - Purple

Among Us.

That one game where all of your friends become a doubt. Because there is only one threat: the Impostor.

Who knows whom will the Impostor be? Your friends? Or your.. boyfriend itself? But if yes, would they try to kill you?

The scene begins where you, are backing off in fear, ending up on a wall. You tremble in shock as the Impostor's shadow bares it's tentacles, attempting to kill you.

You wake up in reality to see yourself in the spaceship, hugged into Tony's arms while you almost arrive at The Skeld.

"What a nightmare.. why did it felt real?" You said to yourself.

"What's wrong, Y/N? You alright?" Tony's soothing voice filled through your ears, as you nod in agreement. Everyone prep themselves while Clint sets up the map.

"Alright, lads! We're almost there! Be ready." The archer confirms the settings, beginning the level.

The game starts, as you got selected as a crewmate. You don't know who could be the Impostor but believe that your love, Tony wouldn't be one. Since he always told that he'll protect you, no matter what. You joined with Tony, hugging him tight.

"Finally, I hope you're not the Impostor." You smiled.

"Oh no, babe. I wouldn't." He replied, cupping your face. "I will not hurt you, and anyone, alright? I'll always be there for you." He kissed your neck.

"Are ya done with your affection and let's rock n' roll!" Clint cried around the distance, as you both turn red in embarassment. The others started laughing and went to complete their tasks. You followed Tony in doing the tasks, reaching the electricals. You both did the tasks together, kept on following each.

"Tony are you sure that we would find the Impostor?" You turn around to see Tony missing for a sudden, and the lights went out. You felt that an eerie feeling when you were all alone in the dim hallway. It only has been a few minutes, till you believe that Tony might have been trapped into something. You panic and run back to the electricals but as soon you can arrive, you step over something and heavily gasped to find a body, thinking if it wasn't Tony. You ran as fast as you can, finding out a dead body. But, luckily it wasn't red.

It was green.

"D-Dr. Banner?!" You cried, quickly grabbing your megaphone, alerting the crew. Suddenly, Tony came up. "Babe, what's wrong-" He saw Banner's dead body, shocking him. "Oh god.. w-who could have killed the Hulk..?" To his horror, he held your hand tightly.

"But where were you?! I thought the Impostor had killed you!" You replied.

"I'm sorry, Y/N! I got lost because the lights went out. Trust me, I was with you but forgot the track.." Tony explained, as you nod and call up the emergency meeting.